Chapter 12

(Half Edited)

Recap:
I get out and slowly make my way to the door that was left open. As soon as I close it and turn around, a lot of people come up from everywhere possible yelling 'surprise.'

Woah..
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Sabrina's Pov
   "Happy birthday!" Britney says hugging me tightly. I hug her and smile as I see a lot of YouTubers. Jenn, Alex, Raya, Troye, Bryan, Christian, Roi.. you get it, there's a lot. I get hugs from mostly everyone and I surprisingly don't freak out.

"Thank you," I say to Kian and he gives me a surprised look. "I feel like you're more mature already," he chuckles and I roll my eyes playfully. "18," he sighs and I nod looking at the cake. There's chips, pizza, soda and even alcohol. I'll be sure to steal that later.

Then the one person I least expected to see comes up to me. "Hi," Andrea says and I raise an eyebrow before attempting to smile politely. "Hey," I say and she hugs me saying 'Happy birthday.' Her and Kian haven't talked for months.. why is she here? She walks away and someone whispers in my ear.

"I thought you would want her to come," Kian smiles and I smile back slightly. "I'm going to go put my bathing suit on," I say before running up the stairs. I quickly put one of my bikinis on, making sure to put a cover up over the lower half of my body.

When I go back downstairs, I am greeted by Kyle. "Hey," he says stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Hi," I say arching an eyebrow. "What's up?" I add and he looks up me. "Uh, just wanted to say happy birthday.." he smiles and I nod my head giving him a small smile.

"Thanks," I say before beginning to walk, but he grabs my arm. I turn around and he looks at me with sad eyes. "I'm sorry.. for everything that I've done to you or anyone here," he says and I freeze. I was trying to figure out something to say, but my mind just led me to, "oh."

"I'll let you carry on with your party," he smiles letting me go. Jc then comes and picks me up by my legs out of no where causing me to squeal. "Pool time," he smirks before running to the backyard. Between the process, I quickly take off my cover up, smiling in victory.

He then walks into the deep end of the pool like he was trying to walk on water. I open my eyes under water and he opens his too, smiling at me. He leans in to kiss me, but I push off of him swimming away. I come up for air which was at the wrong moment as someone jumps into the pool, making a big splash and causing the water to splash on my face.

I get out of the pool and notice everyone outside. "I'll be back!" I shout and everyone looks at me before just chuckling and carrying on with whatever they were doing.

I grab the tequila and run to my room putting it behind my pillow before going back downstairs. I sneak up behind Kian before yelling his name suddenly. "Kian!" I yell and he slightly jumps spilling some of the drink in his hand.

"Don't do that," he says taking a sip of his drink. I smirk before tackling him into the pool. He comes back up and I laugh as he splashes me chuckling slightly. "I hate you," he says before shrugging and swimming around fully clothed.

I am then pulled under water and I open my eyes to see Jc. He instantly kisses me, once he pulls away I push him then swim back up. "Why would you do that," I cough slightly before getting out. "Sorry," he hugs me and I smile.