Chapter 25

Recap:
Once we got home we all went inside and instead of allowing me to go upstairs Kian picks me up and brings me to his room.

"Stay with me tonight.. Please," he says and I chuckle slightly before nodding. I run out of the room, changing into my pajamas then going back into it to see him in sweatpants and no shirt. He pulls me down by my waist and holds me against him.

"Goodnight, Kenna.." He says and I smile, kiss his cheek and lay there before my breath hitches as he moves his head to my chest. "Mmm, this pillow is much more comfortable," he says and I blush chuckling also at the same time.

"Goodnight Kian," I say moving his head off of me and nuzzling into his neck as he wraps his arm around my waist, kissing my hair.

Please be okay.. Sabrina
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sabrina's Pov
I woke up to a knock on the door. I looked over to see Kian and McKenna standing there and as soon as they open the door fully, I smiled at the small collection of white roses in their hands.

"Hey," Kian says placing them on the table side. "Hi," I reply back as I look up to McKenna. "How are you feeling?" She asks and I shrug slightly.

"Alright I guess," I say looking back up towards the door as it opens. "Ms. Lawley everything seems to be fine at the moment. Your test came out clean and you're healthy," a girl nurse says to me who's name is Ally as said on her shirt.

Her eyes reminded me of a musky blue but sparkling water. As if the sun's reflection was gleaming off of them, they twinkled with happiness.

"Thank you," I say with a nod as she began taking the IV out and placing band-aids over my arm. As soon as I got up, I winced at the aching pain in my back.

"Take it slow," McKenna says with a slight chuckle. I stretch carefully before hugging both of them tightly. "Back to mother fucking happy town," I chuckle and Kian laughs, his nose scrunching slightly.

After signing some papers, we left the hospital and drove back to the house where everyone was waiting. "Two more days until tour!!" Trevor yelled excitedly and I laugh adding a yay.

Kyle hugs me and kisses my cheek when I walk up to him. Jc stands on the top of the stairs staring at me intently before something flashes in his eyes. The emotion is gone before I could read it causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"dammit," I muttered lowly when he comes down the stairs. As I was about to sit on the couch, a hand sneaks around my waist and pulls me into a hard chest.

"Please," I hear Jc say as he hugs me tightly. I quickly look at Kyle to see his reaction. His jaw was clenched, but he didn't say anything knowing I don't want any drama right now.

I put pressure on his arms letting him know I wanted him to let go. Once he pulled away I studied his face, but all emotion was gone. "This is awkward," Brit says coming out of the hallway along with Conner.

"I'm bored," I say finally pushing myself away from Jc and Kyle grabs me, glaring at him. "Lets go to the pier," Kyle suggest and I shrug leaning against him.

"I don't want to get on any roller coaster... I just got out of the hospital," I state the obvious and Kyle nods with a small chuckle.

"We could just go out to eat," McKenna says and my eyes widen at the thought as a smirk appears on Kyle's face. "How about we order pizza and watch a movie," I say only to frown when his smirk stretches.

"Netflix and chill," Trevor says and I scrunch up my nose punching his arm.

***

Jc's Pov
I can't get her back.. She's gone.. Out of my life.. I'm surprised she didn't start crying when I hugged her. She just looked at Kyle.

When I let go, she scanned my face, probably trying to figure out how I'm feeling, but I pushed all my feelings down leaving a blank expression on my face. I let go slowly and as soon as she was free she ran by Kyle, but he just glared at me.

Once the movie started I stared at the movie grabbing a slice of pizza. My attention slowly got pulled away from the screen when Sabrina's hand touched me, but she instantly pulled it away.

I stare at her intently before my attention is captured by Kyle. "Screen's up there bud," he says and I smirk at my next response.

"Why watch the screen when there's a perfectly good show beside me," I mimic his words from before. He glares at me before looking back at the TV screen.

"Jc can I talk to you for a second," Sabrina asks me before standing up and walking towards the door. "What's up?" I asked walking after her. She shut the door before turning around and glaring at me.

"Stop starting drama "she says to me and I laugh lightly. "He's the one that keeps touching you in front of me," I say and she turns around shaking her head with her arms crossed.

"It's not my fault he keeps doing that I can't control what he does," She says and I shake my head and laughing at her stupid response. "Yes you can! It's your body idiot.. Ok, listen Sabrina I'm really sorry please forgive me." I say and she scoffs at my pathetic apology.

"I didn't come out here for that," she says and I copy her stance. "Fucking forgive me Sabrina.. How many times do I have to say sorry?? What do I have to do??" I ask walking towards her and she frowns backing up.

"Nothing.. I'm not going to forgive you," she says and I lightly push her against the wall and trap her between my arms. "No stop," she says when my face gets closer to hers.

"Please," she says breathlessly only causing me to come closer because of her tone. I kissed her... The feeling of her lips on mine again felt nice. My eyes closed and so did hers once I wrapped my hands around her waist pulling her closer.

The door suddenly opened and she pulled away. Kyle stood there, his eyes wide before they squinted in an angry manner. "Are you kidding me," he says calmly which surprises me.

"Kyle I-," Sabrina freezes up, not knowing what to say. He doesn't say anything for a while, then I'm suddenly pinned against the wall, and the silence is filled from the grunt I make.

Oh fuck...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry I haven't been updating! Forgive me 😊

I can't really explain why I haven't been updating because there really isn't a reason. I just haven't been and I'm sorry.☹️

Vote📊

Comment✏️

And

Share!💫

Words: 1,142

Jay💘