Chapter 15

N(Half Edited)

Recap:
Jc walks out of the kitchen and she suddenly takes a glance at him before shutting her eyes tightly. She opens them again, but kind of stumbles back slightly. "Bri.. Are you okay?" I ask going towards her before her eyes close lightly and she falls.

I run over to her and yell at Jc. "Start the car!" I yell picking her up and he grabs the keys running out of the house.

Fuck!
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Kian's Pov

I rush to the hospital and carry her in with Jc right behind me. Soo he left Lia at the house, great. "Help her please," I speak fast and doctors take her limp body. I begin to pace back and forth until Jc speaks. "Dude she's-" he starts, but I cut him off. "Shut the fuck up this is all your fault.." I say with a sharp tone and he closes his mouth.

After what seems to be hours the doctor comes out. He looked to be a little bit older than me. "Lawley?" He questions and I walk towards him with Jc. "What are you to her?" He asks and I look at him. "Brother," I say quickly and he turns to Jc. "I honestly don't know sir," Jc says and the doctor raises an eyebrow.

"You come with me.." he says pointing to me then looking back at Jc. "You... Stay here," he says staring at Jc before walking away and I follow.

"So she had what is called a 'phyciogenic shock' in to which causes fainting, by initiating dilation of the blood vessels. Which caused her blood pressure to fall, her skin to become cold and sweaty and her pulse rate increased," he explained as we walked to her room.

"So, will she be okay now?" I ask and he looks at me before pulling the pin off his clipboard and writing down something. "She will actually have to stay here until we figure out some things as far as.. Tests to see why exactly it happened," he says and I can't help but suck in a breath.

"Okay," I manage to get out without my voice cracking. "We've contacted your parents and siblings," he adds before opening the door revealing her on the hospital bed. "Jc is her boyfriend," I blurt out to the doctor and he slowly nods before walking back down the hall.

Of course she's not awake. A tear escapes my eye, but I quickly wipe it when I sit down.

Be strong. That's what she would want. She wouldn't want a weak brother, and mama didn't raise a pussy.

"Hey sis," I smile tears forming in my eyes as they travel down to the tubes and needles in her. I hear the door open then close, but I don't look up. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look at the hand to see a ring on the ring finger of a right hand.

I look up to see Izzy and she smiles before looking at Sabrina with tears in her eyes. I feel her shake my shoulder and I give her a confused look as she starts shaking my shoulder violently. I open my eyes and see I'm on a couch and Sabrina is shaking me.

"You're a really heavy sleeper," she laughs and I look around to see I'm on the couch at the house.

A dream? No.. A nightmare!

I look back up at Sabrina and she gives me a weird look. I hug her tightly and she waits before patting my back slowly.

"Okay too close," she says getting out of my grip. "What was the last thing that happened?" I ask sitting up and rubbing my eyes.