Chapter 4

I don't feel like I fit in well, so i just follow Lisa and her friends but they were always whispering to eachother so i just left them to it.

I decide to go and do some online school work that Ms.Kiko found me.I did English,Maths,Science and Geography.None of them were my true passion as i would like to be a YouTuber when I'm older.

I heard Ms.Kiko shouting my name from downstairs.
"Megan Megan there's someone I would like you to meet come here"
So I ran downstairs and saw a girl about my age and height with shoulder length dark brown hair.
Ms.Kiko said "This is Chloe I thought you to could become great friends and you could show her around."

So I went off with Chloe and showed her her room.We just sat on her bed and talked,It turns out we have alot in common.She took my little finger and said "besties."
I replied "forever."

Ms.Kiko shouted "Dinner time everyone!"
So me and Chloe ran downstairs arm in arm and Ms.Kiko said "I see you two are getting along."
I nodded quickly.

We sat down and ate spagetthi and meatballs.It was delicious!Ms.Kiko told everyone it's time to go to bed.Me and Chloe decided we would have a sleepover together and stay in my room.

We walked upstairs and Chloe grabbed her bedding and we made our way to my room.We listened to music and watched YouTube until 9:00pm.We fell asleep at basically the same time,we had so much fun.