Chapter 22

I am woken up by the smell of waffles.Yum!I climb out of bed a get changed into a pair of black jeans,a white vest top and a pair of white vans.I chuck my leather jacket over the top and I'm done.

I drag myself dowstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey Zo!"I say.

"Hey Megs!"Zoe replies.

"Hey little ones!"Alfie says dragging himself downstairs to the smell of waffles.

"You know I only got up cuz of food!"Alfie says giving Zoe a kiss on her forehead.

Zoe serves up the waffles onto plates and we sit down to eat.

"I have to go to a meeting today but what are you two up to?"Alfie asks.

"Shopping!"Me and Zoe say in unison.

"Why didn't I guess!"Alfie says with a sigh.We all laugh.

We get up and Zoe puts the plates in the diswasher,while I feed Nala.I play with he for a while until Zoe tells me to get ready.

I walk upstairs to do my hair and makeup as I'm already dressed.

I straighten my hair and tie back my fringe.I then do a little bit of natural makeup.I dont want to go over the top.

"Are you ready to go Megs?Alfies already gone!"Zoe yells.

"Yep now coming!"I shout back.

I run downstairs and say goodbye to Nala.I grab my phone,bag and purse.Me and Zoe walk outside and get into Zoes mini.

"No roof today!"Zoe says.

"Whoop whoop!"I say and we laugh.

We sing along to alot of songs.Especially Hello by Adele.

"Hello!"I sing.

"It's me!"Zoe carries on.

"I was wondering if after!"I sing.

"All these years you'd like to meet!"Zoe finishes.We both laugh.

We park up in the car park and pay for a ticket.Zoe makes me keep the ticket as she will probably lose it.

We walk into a stationary shop and Zoe let's me choose everything.I pick out pens,pencils and everthig I will need.I take a cute red pencil case with emoji badges stuck to it.

Next we go to a bag shop.I pick out a blue tie died bag.It took me a while as they were all awsome.

Then we went to a furniture shop.We pick out white wall paper to match the carpet in my room,a cream coloured beside cabinet,a wooden dressing table and a collaged lamp.I also grab a couple of posters.

When we walk out For gets stopped by a couple of viewers.They ask for photos with Zoe and then to my suprise they come to me and ask for a selfie with me.

We decide to get Nandos.Of course!Me and Zoe share a pizza,I have fizzy orange an Zoe has lemonade.Delicous!

We then decide to go shopping for clothes.I pick up a couple of jeans and tops,Zoe picks up a dress,a pair of shoes and a jumpsuit.

We walk to the car and dump everything in.It filled the boot and we had to put the rest in the back seats.Zoe drives is home and I am so tired.

It has been a long day but fun day.