Chapter 30

After a long silence in the car I decide to break the silence.

"Mum?Dad?"I ask.

"Yes sweetie?"Mum asks.

"I hope this goes alright...,"I say nervously with tears brimming in my eyes.

"We hope so too,"Alfie says.

My breathing starts to get uneasy and I start crying.I soon realise I am having a panic attack.Alfie quickly pulls over and they help me with my breathing.I am soon back to normal just a bit startled so Zoe sits in the back of the car with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here,"Alfie shouts.

"Here it goes,I guess,"I say.

We get out of the car and I see Joe standing outside the building.

"Uncle Joe!"I shout and give him a huge hug.

"Megsy!"Joe says.

"What are you doing here?"I ask.

"Moral support and I really want you to stay in the family,you have been one of the best things to this family,"Joe explains.

"Thankyou,Uncle Joe,"I say.

Just then we all got called to file into the court house.

"Here it goes...,"I hear Dad say under his breath.Him and Mum are holding hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"After taking all thins into account,I give the custody of the Megan to...Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes,"The judge says.

I hear some people clapping and some sighs but I'm so happy.

We all get dismissed from the court house and I am engulfed in hugs from my family.

In the distance I see my birth parents.My real mum's name is Elaine Ross and my real dads name is Chris Ross.

But now to me they are just Elaine and Chris.Zoe and Alfie are now Mum and Dad to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get home and open the door to a whining Nala.

"Nala!"Me and Zalfie say in unison.

"Alan!"Joe shouts.

Joe told me he wanted to meet Patch so i took him upstairs to see him.

We open the door to my room and see a note on my bed with what looks like red blood on it.

I pick it up and read it.

Dear Megan

You and your dearest Zalfie made the wrong decision taking this to court.
Your our daughter and should be with us.
We will see you again no matter what.
We will never be far away.
Lots of love from
Your real parents
Mum and Dad
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"U-Uncle J-Joe l-look,"I say.

He reads the whole letter and gives me a hug.I am shaking.

"It will be alright,We won't let anything happen Megsy,"Joe reassures me.

We take the letter to Mum and Dad and they read it.They give me a worried look and tell me it will be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Right Uncle Joe want to see Patch?"I ask.

"Duhh of course!"Joe says.

I pick Patch up out of the hutch.Joe cuddles him as we sit on my bed and talk.

"Megs!Joe!Who wants Dominos?"Mum shouts.

"Meeeeeeee!"Me and Joe shout in unison.

I put Patch down and Me and Joe walk downstairs.

I decide to do a group Skype with all my friends to tell them the news.

M:Megan.
P:Paige.
Br:Britney.
C:Chloe.
B:Ben.
L:Luke.
J:Joe.

M:Hey people.
L:Hey.
B:Hi.
C:Hiiii.
Br:Hiya.
P:Sup.
M:So guys I get to stay here with Zalfie!
P+Br+C+L+B:Yay!
J:Hey its me Joe Sugg.
P+Br+C+L+B:Thatcher Joe!
M:I've got to go guys!Bye!

I end the skype as Mum brings in the pizza.

"Pizza!"I say.

Me,Mum,Dad and Uncle Joe all sit in the living room and eat the pizza while watching a movie.

By the time we finish its 10:20.Time for bed I think.

"Night family!"I say as i walk upstairs with Nala.

Joe is staying at our house for a couple of days.It's going to be fun.

--------------------------

A/N

Hey readers,

Just want to say sorry about the court scene thing being short.I've never actually been to court so im not sure exactly how it all goes.So I just decided to do a small part of it and skip the main part.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Remember to Vote,Comment,Follow!

-Mollsie1

Bye guys.