Chapter 18

I wake up to the sound of Zoes and Alfies singing.

"Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to Megan Happy Birthday to you!"Zalfie sing in unison,opening the door.Alfies and Zoes arms were full of presents and Nala at their heels.

My eyes widen when I see them.I sit up and Zalfie sit on the end of my bed.Nala comes and sits with her head resting on my knee.
They pile up my presents around me,all wrapped up in pug wrapping paper.

"Thankyou!"I exclaim.

I unwrap the first present it is a sketchbook with Nala,Pippin and Percy on.Its so cute!

The second one is an art set.It looks professional.

The third one is slightly bigger.I unwrap it and see that Zalfie have got me a MacBook.

"Omg Thankyou So Much!"I squeal.

I unwrap the fourth one to see that they have gotten me a Rose Gold IPhone 6.

I unwrap a couple more presents and one is a camera and the second a tripod.

I give them a huge hug and thank them for everything.

"I love you all!"I say,Nala is in the hug to.

"We love you to!"Zalfie say in sync.

"When we have told the subs about you me and Zoe have decided you can start your own channel!"Alfie tells me.

"Thankyou So Much!"I reply.

"Birthday breakfast?"Zoe asks.

"Definetly Pancakes!"I answer.

We walk downstairs and sit back on the sofa.Zoe is in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Megan what do you want on yours?"Zoe asks.

"The usual!"I reply.

"Alfie?"Zoe asks.

"Fruit!"He shouts.

"Ok breakfasts ready!"Zoe shouts setting it down on the table.

I have strawberries and yogurt on mine.Alfie has a fruit salad on his and Zoe has the same as me.

"Megan go and put on a fancy dress and basically dress to impress,"Zoe says.

"Ummm Ok,"I reply confused.

I walk upstairs and put on a blue mini dress,a cute matching necklace,bracelet and earrings and some matching flat shoes.I do my makeup and curl the tips of my hair.

I walk back downstairs and see Zoe and Alfie dressed fancy too.

"Beautiful!"Alfie smiles.

"Amazing Megan!"Zoe says.

"Megan you need to put on this blindfold so you can't see where were going,"Alfie tells me.

"Sure?"I say confused once again.

Alfie ties the blindfold around my head and tells me to wait here.

I hear him pick something up and walk upstairs.I hear them place something in my room.

"Right let's go!"Zoe exclaims.

"What did you just put in my room?"I ask.

"That's for later,"Zoe says.

Alfie and Zoe guide me to the car and do my seatbelt.

We drive for a little while and then stop.

"Were here!"Alfie shouts.

I hear Zoe texting on her phone.

This is so secretive.

Alfie helps me out of the car and guides me into the building.

"Take off your blindfold!"Zoe says excited.

I take it off and it takes a while for my eyes to adjust.I see outlines of furniture.

The lights flick on.

"Suprise!"Everyone shouts.

There's everyone:Chloe (from the orphanage),Niomi,Marcus,Joe,
Casper,Louise,Darcy,Dan,Phil,Troye,Louis,Oli,Gabby,Tanya,Felix,Marzia,Jim,Mark,the SacconeJolys,
Tyler,Poppy,Shawn,Alfies parents and Zoes parents.Like I said, everyone.

"Happy Birthday!"They all shout.

I look over to the side of the room and see a table full of presents.

I have a perfect life.Everyone is great and I can't wait for this party to get started.

"Omg!"I shout,which makes everyone laugh.I can't believe they organised all this.