Chapter 16

Friday

"Morning Zo,morning Alf and hello little Nala!"I say walking it to the living room.

"Morning!"They both say in sync.

"Want some breakfast?"Zoe asks.

"Yes please!"I say.

"Scrambled eggs?"Zoe asks.

"Is that even a question!"I exclaim.

Zoe serves up scrambled eggs onto our plates and places them on the table.Me,Alfie and Zoe eat and then talk for a bit.

"Hey um I wanted to ask you something,"I say.

"Sure?"Alfie says confused.

"So...I was wondering as its my Birthday tommorow could we like do something as I would be 13?"I ask.

"Well I haven't really thought about it but mabye we could just go shopping,"Zoe says quickly trying to dodge the question.

I was a little heart broken.I thought they would have planned something special.I guess mabye not.

"Could you walk Nala today?"Alfie asks.

"Sure!"I reply.

"I need to get ready,"I say waking to my room.

I put on a short jumper with a tank top under neath and a pair of leggings with vans.I let my hair fall over my shoulders and I do light neutral makeup.I'm pretty happy with it.

"Nala!Walkies!"I shout,It's about 1:00pm now.

I grab her leash and snap it on.

"Bye guys!"I yell.

"Bye,don't be too long!"They shout back in unison.

I walk out of the house holding Nala.She looks cute waddling along beside me.I do a quick walk around the block and come back home.

"I'm home!"I yell.

There was no answer.Hmm.

"Zoe Alfie,Hello?"I ask again.

I walk into the living room to see Zalfie with Louise.LOUISE!

"Hi Louise!"I say.

"So I take it your Megan!"Louise says excited.

"Yep!"I reply.

She runs over and hugs me and I hug back.