Chapter 46

Megan's POV

It's been two months since Caspar died.It's been a hard two months though.Uncle Joe stayed with us since the incident and he is not taking this easily. Today's the day of his funeral.It's going to be the hardest day of them all.

Mum and Dad decided to delay adoption another child for now.We didn't want them to come now as there's to much going on.

Me and Zoe are wearing a black dress with a lace trim and black shoes to match.Dad and Joe are wearing a black shirt with matching black trousers and shoes.

Mum and Dad are getting someone to come and walk Nala and feed Pippin,Percy and Patch today as its going to be a long day.

"You ready Joe?"Mum shouts as we are about to leave the door.

"I guess...,"He slumps down the stairs and trails behind us.

We climb into the taxi,Mum next to Dad and me next to Joe.

"It's going to be alright Uncle Joe,"I reassure him and give him a side hug.

"Thanks Megs...Can I sit next to you at the funeral?"

"Of course you can,"

About an hour later we finally arrive at the service.We have to wait outside for a few minutes.
We all file in and sit down on the benches.Caspars parents and family are on the first row and we are on the second followed by all the rest of his friends behind us.Joe is on my right and Mum is on my left.Luke is sitting behind me.

The music starts to play as they carry the coffin down the asile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now one of Caspar friends would like to do a speech,"

Joe stands up and walks to the front of the room.His face is red from crying as is mine and Mums and probably everyone in the room.

Joes POV

I stand up and walk to the front of the room.My hands are all clammy and my face is all red from crying.

"Caspar was one of my many best friends.Even though he could be annoying he would always be there for me when I needed it and when I was down.I had known home for a few years and we were both roommates,ge understood me and I understood him.We will all miss him deeply,"
I sigh and walk off the podium and back to my seat.

Megan's POV

"One of Caspars friends will now sing a song Im his memory,"

Troye Sivan stands up and starts to sing.I've never seen him sing in person before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The funeral service has ended now and we are all back home.

Me,Mum,Dad and Luke are all sitting downstairs watching TV but Uncle Joe is upstairs,he said he wants to be alone.I am cuddled up next to Luke as he strokes my hair.

"Megs I think you should go see Joe,"Mum suggests.

"Yeah,its been a while now,"I stand up and walk to the spare room.

I knock on the door twice and walk in.

"Uncle Joe?"

"M-Megs is that you?"

"Yes,Are you ok?"

"I-I miss him,"He sobs loudly into his pillow and I hug his back as I sit down on the bed.

"Oh Uncle Joe,everyone does,"I let a tear slip down my face.

"But theres nothing we can do to bring him back,"I tell him.

"It's all my fault Megs,I was the one who rented that boat,'

"But you didn't know that would of happend,It could happen to anyone Uncle Joe,"

"I-I know,It still feels my fault though,"He looks down.

"It wasn't though,you know when ever you need to talk I'm here for you,"

"Now will you come downtstairs and be with us?"I ask as I stand up.

"Yeah,"He stands up and takes my hand,we walk downstairs together.

--------------------------

A/N

This was a really sad chapter to write.It was quite upsetting actually.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Remember to Vote,Comment,
Follow!

-Mollsie1

Bye guys.