Chapter 42

Lukes POV

Two days have passed since I heard that Megan and her family went missing.I'm so worried about her,If anything happen to her I don't know what I would do.I would probably blame myself for it.

I have rung her numerous times but it goes straight to voicemail.The police have been looking but they can't trace them.

I told the police they were on a yacht trip for the day so they are searching around the area they went on but how are they supposed to did them without any other clues.They haven't even found the boat let alone Megs and her family.

I decide to look at the comments on her YouTube channel to see what her viewers have been saying.Some were nice by others weren't to nice but I guess they hadn't heard the news.

Megan,Your two days overdue for your video!WHERE ARE YOU!

People replied tobthat message with.

She might have over things going on!Give her some time alright!

Have you seem the news?She's missing!

The rest of the comments were nice and reassuring,They had obviously heard the news.

I miss her.

I hope they find them soon.

Megan's POV

"Mum,Mum wake up!"I whisper while shaking her.

"What Megs?"

"Look there's  a boat,"I say pointing out to sea.

"It's a police boat!"Uncle Joe shouts.

"HELP!HELP!"We all shout at our loudest.

We shout for a bit longer and the boat comes over.

"Are you Zoe Sugg?"A policeman asks Mum.

"Yes sir and this is my family but the others are missing,"

"Don't worry Miss,we will find them,but for now we need to get you to a hospital,"He says.

Uncle Joe picks me up as I sprained my ankle and he sits me down in the boat.

We speed through the ocean until we get to the harbour.They swing the boat as close as the can to the beach front and we all get out.There is an ambulance already there and I am put on a strecher.Mum and Joe climb Im after me and sit in the chairs on the side.

We don't seem to be driving for to long until we reach the hospital,they carry me out of the ambulance and into a big white room with three beds.At least we will get to stay together.

They change me into a hospital gown I get scanned.They find out that my foot is actually broken so I have to get a cast.

Mum has a bit of hypothermia and Uncle Joe has a sprained wrist.I suppose it could be worse.

We all lay down in our hospital beds nd I decide to ask Mum a question."Hey um Mum could you ask them to contact Luke for me?"

"Of course!"

Mum gives them the number and about fifteen minutes later Luke turns up.

"Luke!"I shout as I sit up.

"Megs!I missed you so much!How are you?"He shouts back as he gives me a huge hug a sits beside me on the bed.

"I'm fine,just got a broken ankle as you can kind of tell,"

"Where's your Dad,Caspar and the yacht captain?"He asks.

I burst into tears."We don't know."

"Oh Megs,Don't worry they will pull through this,"He kisses me on the forehead.

---------------------------

A/N

Hey readers,

They were found and Legan have been reunited!

You will have to wait and see to find out what is happening to Alfie,Caspar and Barry.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Remember to Vote,Comment,
Follow!

-Mollsie1

Bye guys.