Chapter 51

Megans POV

I straighten out my dress for the last time and peek through the curtains.

Everyone already here and Dads standing at the arch looking as nervous as ever.Joe's his best man standing at his side.Marcus,
Mark and Jim as his groomsmen.

I hear the music begin so I take one deep breath and start walking along the isle.Everyone turns around to watch us.I look at my friends Chloe,Luke,Paige,
Britney and Ben and they all shoot me and quick smile and grin.I smile back and look forward again.

I stand next to the arch opposite Joe.He gives me a reassuring smile and I just smile back.

All the rest of the bridesmaids stand next to me as the music replays and Mum walks down the aisle.With my Grandad,
Graham,At her side.She looks amazing.

My Grandad takes his seat on one of the chairs as Mum walks up to Dad.His smile instantly grows.

"You look beautiful Zo,"He grins.

"You don't look to bad yourself Alf,"Mum smiles.

*Time skip to the vows*

"I,Alfie Deyes,take you,Zoe Sugg,
to be my lawfully wedded wife,to love you and take care of you in sickness and in health,"

"I,Zoe Sugg,take you,Alfie Deyes,
to be my lawfully wedded husband,to love you and take care of you in sickness and in health,"

"Do you,Alfie Deyes,take Zoe Sugg to be your lawfully wedded wife?"The priest says.

"I do,"Dad holds Mums hand and slips the wedding to g into her ring finger.

"Do you,Zoe Sugg,take Alfie Deyes to be your lawfully wedded husband,"The priest turns to Mum.

"I do,"She grins and slips the ring into Dads ring finger.

"You may now kiss the bride,"Dad leans in and kisses Mum on the lips.

Everyone awws an claps.Its such a cute moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are all going to get wedding pictures before going to the after party.

"Megs,we didn't tell you this but we changed your last name,your now Megan Deyes,we wanted to keep it a suprise,"Mum says Im the way there.

"Thankyou Mum!"

"Also Megs,we forgot to ask you but could you sing with Troye at the wedding for me and Alfs first dance?"

"Yes!It will be and honour,"I say in a funny posh voice that makes us all laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We soon arrive at the after party venue.Its all done up with balloons and white dance floor and arch for photos.Its perfect and its sunny so it makes it alot better as its an outisde venue.

We take pictures of Me,Mum and Dad.Some with the bridesmaids and the Mum.Some with the groomsmen and Dad.All of us together and a few of just Mum and Dad.

"I'm going to get changed before everyone else arrives,"I tell Mum as I walk back to an inside part of the venue which is alot smaller than where were having the party.

"Ok,I'm coming too I need to change as well,"

We walk into changing rooms and I change into a cute red dress with a little purse.I walk back outisde and see Mum has changed into a shorter,lighter white dress.

We walk back outside and see that Dad has changed and so has the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

A little while later everyone else arrives and we start to mingle.

---------------------------

A/N

Hey readers,

A sweet chapter here.Also I just want to let you know that that this book will be ending soon.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Remember to Vote,Comment,
Follow!

-Mollsie1

Bye guys.