Chapter 43

Lukes POV

I feel so bad for bringing her family up.She's so upset about them,I just hope they find them soon.

I stayed with Megan last night as she is still in hospital.Her,Zoe and Joe are luckly they pulls through this as it could be been alot worse if they had been out longer.

Alfies POV

We have been here for a week now and there is no sign of civilization.I don't even know if they found the others yet.I hope they have though,I'm so worried about them.

Caspar still hasn't woken up yet.I'm starting to worry he won't pull through this like I said he would.

"Caspar,C'mon wake up mate,You can pull through this,"I whisper but I doubt he heard me.

"Alfie?"Barry says.

"Yeah,"

"You alright,you look like you've been crying?"

"WHO WOULDN'T BE CRYING BARRY,FOR ALL I KNOW I COULD LOST MY FAMILY!"I turn away and sob into my hands.

"I-I'm sorry Alfie,"

"No,its my fault,I-Im just upset and angry and I had to let it out somehow,"I sigh.

All of a sudden I see a light,a flashing light to be exact.It gets closer and I realise its a boat.A police boat to be exact.

"A BOAT!BARRY A BOAT!LOOK!"I shout.

"HELP!"I yell while waving my arms.

"HELP!"Barry shouts.

The boat quickly comes over and pulls up beside the island.

"Are you Alfie Deyes?"

"Yes,"I reply.

They motion for us to go to the boat.Me and Barry clinb into the boat while they put Caspar on a strecher and lay him on the floor of the boat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After quite a while we finally reached te harbour and we all got taken to hospital.

Megans POV

"Megan,Megan wake up,"I feel Luke shaking me awake and whispering in my ear.

"W-What Luke?"I rub my eyes.

"Look,its Alfie,They found them!"

"DAD!"I yell as I jump up.

"Megan careful,your foot!"Luke says as he lifts me me back to the bed.

"Megan!Zoe!Joe!"Alfie shouts.

"Alfie!"Mum shouts.

A doctor walks into our room.

"Do you know Mr.Deyes?"He asks us suspiciously.

"Yes!"Mum replies.

"You can visit him now,"The doctor says.

I grab my crutches as me,Like,Mum and Uncle Joe follow the doctor to Dad and Caspars room.

"Dad?"I say.

"Oh Megan look at you!"He says as I run over and hug him along with Mum.

"Alfie,"Mum says as she gives him a kiss on the lips.

"Caspar,"I hear Uncle Joe say as I hear sobs from the other bed.

"Uncle Joe?"

"Oh Uncle Joe don't cry,"I say hugging him and Caspar.

"Oh Caspar,"I say.

"What if he dosent survive this?"Joe says.

"He's strong Uncle Joe,He will try his hardest,"

--------------------------

A/N

Hey readers,

They have all been found.But Caspar is still unconscious.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Remember to Vote,Comment,
Follow!

-Mollsie1

Bye guys.