Chapter 12

We pull up outside Beverly adoption center.

I'm getting adopted by Zalfie!Well mabye anyway,but I'm just so excited!Woop Woop!I can't wait.
I think to myself.

"Right here we are,are you sure about this Megan?"Zoe asks.

"Definetly,"I reply.

"This is one of the best days!"Alfie adds in.

"Of course it is Alf,were getting a daughter!"Zoe agrees.

We walk in through the big double doors to the reception.Ms.Kiko is their waiting for me.

"Megan!Did you have a good time with Zoe and Alfie?"Ms.Kiko asks me with a huge grin on her face.

"Yes!"I say smiling and giving her a huge hug.

Ms.Kiko has been like a mum to me since my parents died.She has always been there for me.

"Ms.Kiko,Me and Alfie have decided we would like to adopt Megan,"Zoe tells her.

"Amazing!Do you want Zoe and Alfie to be your adoptive parents?"Ms.Kiko asks.

"Of course!"I say smiling.

"Megan,can you go pack your things and I can help Zoe and Alfie with paperwork and everything,Also you can tell Chloe now,"Ms.Kiko informs me.

"Sure,thanks by the way,"I reply.

I run upstairs.I can't believe it,This is like a dream come true.I think to myself.

"Chloe,Chloe,I have great news!"I yell at the top of my voice.

I run straight into st room and see her watching Zalfie videos.I can't wait to tell her.

"Hey Megan,what's the news?"Chloe asks.

"I'm getting adopted by Zalfie!"I reply excited.

"Omg Im so happy for you!"Chloe says followed by a big hug.

"Right I have to go pack,but we will stay in touch and Zalfie said you can come over some time,right?"I tell her.

"Right,bye!"She agrees an waves.

I run into my room and pack all my things.I have alot more thins than I thought and as I lost quite a bit in the fire Ms.Kiko bought me alot of things.

"Megan,are you ready?"Alfie shouts.

"Coming!"I reply.

Running past Chloes room I decide to say one last goodbye.I wave at her and give her a hug.

"Bye!"We say to each other in unison.

I run downstairs to see Zalfie and Ms.Kiko standing there.

"You ready?"Zoe asks.

"Yes!"I reply.

"Thankyou for everything Ms.Kiko,"I say hugging her.

"Lets get going,"Zoe tells me.

We walk out of the door and I wave to Ms.Kiko.I take one last look at Beverly adoption center and step into the car.

I am now Megan,the daughter of Alfie Deyes aka PointlessBlog and Zoe Sugg aka Zoella.Also the niece of Joe Sugg aka ThatcherJoe.