Chapter 27

I eventually cry myself to sleep.At least I will get to see my friends tommorow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I am woken up by a noise in the kitchen.It must be Zoe.

I just realised its te start of the summer holidays.Woop!Woop!

Bleep Bleep

I slam my hand down onto my alarm and get up.I have a shower and wash my hair.I blow dry it and put it into a French plait.I put on a zigzag patterned crop top and some denim shorts,as its going to be hot today.I pull on my white vans and do my makeup then I'm ready for the day.

I walk back into my room.I look to see that my window is open.But I didn't open it and a piece of paper on my bed.

It's says:

Dear our Megan,

On Sunday night it will be the time of your life.
We have a special treat for you to love.
You will stay with us forever.
You will never see that YouTube couple ever again.
They are no good for you.
You deserve us instead.

From,
Your loving Mum and Dad.
Xxxxxxxx

I tears brimming in my eyes.I run downstairs and see Zoe making toast.

"Morning Meg...,"Zoe says but stops when she sees that I have been crying.

"Z-Zoe I don't want to go,Look at this note,"I say in between crying.

I hand her the note and she stands there for a minute.

"Right!That's it we are going to take this to court and you can say with us,"Zoe informs me.

"Thankyou Zoe!I love you so much,"I say hugging her.

All of a sudden Alfie comes downstairs.I sprint over to him and give him a huge hug.He picks me up and carries me over to Zoe.

"What's up little one?"Alfie asks.

Zoe explains what happens and we decide we are going to go to court on Sunday.

"Right let's forget about this for now!What time are your friends coming?"Zoe asks clapping get hands.

"2:45,"I say.

"Hmm its 12:10,that's gives us a little while to go shopping for supplies,I'm going to let you have a water fight!"Zoe says.

"Yay!"I say.

"I have a meeting in London but I will be back at about 6:00ish and I will bring food!"Alfie informs us while giving us hugs and waving goodbye from the door.

"Right!Let's go!"Zoe says.

We drive to the Lanes listening to Disney songs.Because hey!Why not!

We sing along to all of them especially Frozen!Let it go!

Zoe parks up and we buy a ticket.

We buy a few clothes,water pistols and guns,snacks for later and finally we buy a Starbucks each.

We drive back and by the way we didn't lose the ticket which is good.

By the time we get home its 2:35,few just in time,they will be here soon.

Zoe packs everything away while I sort out were everyone is sleeping.

I asked everyone to bring a sleeping bag and I think we are all sleeping in my room.

I set up a few double air beds.I know I am sleeping in my bed with Chloe on the other side,Paige and Britney on one air bed and Luke and Ben on the other.

Ding Dong

That's the doorbell,that must be them.

I can't wait!

I'm so excited.