Chapter 40

Crash

All of a sudden we get jolted forwards.

"B-Barry!"Uncle Joe yells at the top of his voice.

"We're going to flip over any minute!We hit a big rock under the water!"Barry shouts between breaths.

Mum and Dad grab hold of me just as we flip over.

"No matter what happens Megs,I want you to know that we Love you and you our changed my lives for the better,"Dad whispers in my ear as we fall into the cold stretches of blue water and we all let go of each other as we couldn't hold on any more as much as we wanted to.

I manage to scream one last time before I am engulfed in water.I hear people shouting my name and I feel someone grab my arm.

Before I could look to see who it was everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let my eyes flutter open adjust to the light.The Sun is beaming down on me as I lay on some warm grass.

"H-Hello,Anyone?"I call out.

"Megan!Your awake!"Someone calls back.

"W-Who is it?"

"It's me!Your Mum!"

"Mum!Your Ok!"I shout as I sit upright and hug her tight never wanting to let go.

"Where's everyone?"I ask.

"Joe's here to!"Mum says as she motions towards where Joe is laying."But I haven't seen Alfie,Caspar or Barry,I'm really worried but I'm sure we can all pull through this if we stick together."

"Oh Uncle Joe,Wake up please,"I beg as I kneel down beside him.

Just then his eyes flutter open and he whispers,"M-Megan is that really you?"

"Yes Uncle Joe its me!"I so it as me and Mum fling our arms round his neck and hold him tight.

We tell him we don't know where the others are and everthing.I don't even know where we are to be honest.All I know is that we are on an island.It's mostly grass with quite a few trees in the middle.

I can hear lots of birds and everything but I have no idea what to do right now.

"What are we supposed to do?"I ask as I look around the island.

"Well,I think we should means a fire to keep us warm and it may alert some people,"Joe suggests.

"That sounds like a plan!"Mum says.

"I''ll look for food and possibly find some of our things,"I tell them both as we get up and go our separate ways.

I walk through the forest and end up finding a load of bannanas,berries and I managed to catch some fish at the side of the ocean.

I walk back to the others when I trip on something.I look down to see the its my bag.I pick it up and look inside.My camera is broken,My phone looks ok but its may not work,my dress and a few chocolate bars.

I Sprint back to Mum and Uncle Joe.

--------------------------

A/N

Hey readers,

The boat sunk!Where do you think Caspar,Alfie and Barry are?

Will they pull through this and survive?

Theres lots of questions but all wil be answered in time.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Remember to Vote,Comment,
Follow!

-Mollsie1

Bye guys.