Chapter 9

I walk into the adoption center with Zalfie.Ms.Kiko takes them into the hallway and tells me to wait here.

I wonder,What are they talking about..is it me?Are they going to adopt me?Ooohh I hope so,I would love for them to be my adoptive parents,It's like a dream come true.

They walk back in,Zoe and Alfie holding hands.

"Would you like to stay at our house for a sleepover,get to know each other you know?"Zoe says.

"We don't want to rush you into things,its really your decis-"Alfie adds in but gets interuppted.

"Yes Yes!!"I butt in.

"Well then it's decided,Has fun tonight Megan and go and get some pajamas and anything else you need,"Ms.Kiko says.

I run upstairs excited.I grab my L.A. pajamas and some spare clothes and Chuck them in a bag.I grab travel makeup kit and set off sprinting down the stairs,being careful not to trip.

"That was quick,"Zoe smiles.

"I know,I'm just excited I can't wait!"I quickly say.

"Have fun!"Ms.Kiko waves goodbye as we walk out the door.

We get back into the car and drive to the Zalfie house.

We pull up and walk through the gates.Alfie unclocks the lock Im the house and we walk in.
I hear little footsteps.
Clip Clop Clip Clop.

"Nala,you're sooo cute!"I say as I rub her belly.

"Awww,"Alfie and Zoe say in sync.