Chapter 3

When I finished changing my room it was 8:30pm and i heard shouting from downstairs so i went down.Ms.Kiko told us to go to go to bed.

I was so tired that I just climbed into bed and slept the night away.

I dreamt about the fire again I was crying and screaming it was so vivid.I woke up breathing heavily and with wet eyes.I just want everything to be normal again,like it was with Mum and Dad,I just miss them.I decide to read a book to take my mind off things.It's about a girl called Olivia who falls for a bad boy called Jake.I eventually drift off to sleep thinking about Olivia and Jake.

I wake up to thumping feet outside my room so i get up and see what's going on.A girl called Lisa tells me its time for breakfast.I run into my room and pull on a cute jumper over my pyjamas.I run downstairs and i can smell it its my favourite...Pancakes!!!!

I have whipped cream and honey on my pancakes.I scoff it down in 10 minutes.

I drag myself upstairs and get ready for the day I pick out a black and white belly top and a pair of shorts to wear.Then I put on my makeup concealer,foundation,eyeshadow,mascara,lip gloss and lastly I fill in my eyebrows.I quickly tie my hair into a messy bun and I'm ready for the day.

I decide to watch the new Zoella video for a bit and then I go and watch some tv with everyone else.