Chapter 17

"Omg I love your videos!"I squeal.

"Good to hear!"Louise replies.

"So this is Darcy,She's so cute!"I squeal,again.

"I know!"She smiled.

"So Megan would you like to film a video with me but I would upload it after Sunday as that is when we are telling the subs about you?"Louise asks.

"Yes!"I say.

"This ok with you chummy?"Louise asks Zoe.

"Yep but can you film it next weekend?"Zoe replies.

"Sure!"She exclaims.

We chatted and watched tv for a couple of hours and Louise had to get going.

"Bye Chummy Bye Darcy!"Zoe shouts.

"Bye guys!"Alfie shouts.

"See ya!"I tell as she leaves the door.

I walk upstairs to my bedroom and decide to do some art.I draw a self portrait with me,Zoe,Alfie and Nala.Our little family.

Im really pleased with it.I think I'm go in to show Zoe and Alfie this and they could frame it for me to put in my bedroom.

I open the door of my bedroom and start to walk down the stairs.

"She's going to be so suprised tommorow!"Zoe whispers.

"Of course she is she won't expect it!"Alfie whispers back.

I wonder what that was about and who's she.Is it me?Oh I don't know I guess I will wait and see.

"Hey guys!"I say.

"Hey Megs!"They say in unison.

"Look at what I drew!"I show them.

"That's amazing!"Alfie says

"Want to frame it?"Zoe asks.

"Please!"I say excited.

Alfie goes upstairs and grabs a spare frame from Zoes office,I follow him.He places it in the frame and hangs if in my room.

"It's perfect!"I exclaim.

"Movie night?"Zoe asks.

"Yessssss!"I tell.

We spend alot of the night having a Disney movie marathon with popcorn and pizza.This included alot of sing alongs.I'm suprised I didn't lose my voice.

"Time to get to bed you!"Alfie tells me.

I let out a big yawn.

"You have a big day tommorow!"Zoe tells me.

I drag myself upstairs,Nala huddled in my arms asleep.I had a shower,brush my teeth and change into my pajamas.I climb into bed and go to sleep.