Chapter 29

I wake up to a mumbling noise in my bedroom.So I slowly open my eyes to see that Paige,Britney,Chloe and Ben are already up and talking.It's just me and Luke still asleep.Well just Luke now actually.

I decide to let them think I am still asleep so i just keep my eyes shut.

A few minutes later I get bored.I slowly sit up in my bed and turn to my friends.

"Morning guys,"I say inbetween yawns.

"Morning sleepy head,"They say.

"What's the time?"I ask turning to Ben.

"6:40,"Ben tells me.

"I'm gonna wake Luke up cuz hey why not,"I say.

I decide to wake him up Megam Sugg-Deyes style.

Tickle fight of course.

I tickle him and he wakes up in fits of laughter.He then decides to tickle me back.

"Oh its on Luke!"I say laughing.

"We''ll see about that!"Luke says.

This goes in for about 10 minutes and then we stop and fall back next to each other.

"Okay boys you can go into the bathroom and get ready furst and then us girls second as we take longer,"I tell them.

"Sure,"Luke says.

"Okie dokey,"Ben says as they get up and walk into the bathroom shutting the door behind them.

Me and the girls all get changed into our fresh clothes.I put on a black and white crop top with my black jeans and white vans.Britney is wearing a white top with a baby pink skater skirt and a pair of white pumps.Chloe is in her black and white top with white jeans,a jacket and some black vans.Paige is in a white crop top with some shorts and black pumps.

"Oh he likes you!"Britney pipes.

"Who likes me?"I ask confused.

"Oh come on Megs you know who!"Chloe says.

"You know who were talking about!"Paige says.

"No seriously guys who?"I ask again.

"Luke!"They say in unison.

"Oh and we know you like him back!"Paige says.

"What No!"I lie.

"We've been best friends for ages Megs,I can tell when your lying!"Chloe says.

"Yes!"Britney pipes.

"Okay fine I like him!I mean he's cute!"I say.

Just then the boys walk out of the bathroom.We finished talking just in time.Lucky me!

"Hey people!"Luke says.

"Hi!"I pipe.

Me,Britney,Chloe and Paige all walk into the bathroom.We all do our makeup in front of my huge mirror in my en suite bathroom.I tie my hair into a high ponytail as its supposed to be hot again today.

We walk out of the bathroom and me and my friends make our way downstairs.

"Morning Zo!Morning Alf!"I pipe.

"Morning!"Zalfie say in unison.

Me and my friends eat pancakes and laze around all morning.

Their parents come to pick them up at around 10:40.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your friends seem nice!"Zoe says.

"I know!"I say.

"Anyone special?"Zoe asks suspiciosouly.

"No?"I reply.

"I saw the way you and Luke look at eacheother Megs,"Zoe says.

"Ok fineee I like Luke!"I say.

"Awwww your love!"Zoe squeals.

Just then Alfie comes and puts his arm round Zoes waist.

"Zalfie moment!"I squeal.

"So Megs you like Luke?"Alfie asks.

"Yeah,"I say.

"Cute!"Alfie says.

"Hey um could I call you both mum and Dad?"I ask and Zoe begins to cry by Alfie has a big grin across his face.

"Zoe!Don't cry I won't if you don't want me to,"I say worried.

"These are tears of joy Megs,We love you so much and it would be an honour for you to call us Mum and Dad!"Zoe tells me.

"Thanks Mum!Thanks Dad!"I say hugging them.

"We have to go to court at 12:30 so we have about an hour,"Mum reminds me.

"Ok Mum!"I say.

I run upstairs and sit on my bed.

I pick up patch my guniea pig and feed him.I decide to Skype Phil.

M:Megan.
P:Phil.

M:Hey Phil.
P:Hey Megsy wegsy.
M:Could you come round Im Tuesday to help film my new video pleeaassee and I know I said this weekend but were really busy.
P:Yesssss I will and I will bring Dan.
M:Yesssssss!See you soon!
P:See ya!

Then I skype Louise.

M:Megan.
L:Louise.

M:Hiya.
L:Hey.
M:Can we film next Saturday instead of this weekend?
L:Yessss.
M:Yay.
L:See you soon!
M:See you!

I put Patch back into his cage and let him play with a hay barrel in there.He's so cute.

"We have to go Megs,"Dad shouts from downstairs.

"Coming Dad!"I shout.

I run downstairs and we walk out of the door together.We get into Mums car and we drive to the court house.

I hope I can stay with Zoe and Alfie.

-----------------------------

A/N

Hey readers,

I was bored so I actualy started to write this last night.

Hope you like this extra long chapter!

-Mollsie1

Bye guys.