Chapter 37

My day has been amazing so far even though its only 10:40am.I have had the best presents and im so grateful for them.

"Everyone will start arriving around 12:00 so i suggest we all get ready,"Mum suggests.

I run upstairs and state blankly in my wardrobe.What do I wear?This is so hard.

Half an hour later I find a cute Christmas jumper and some black slightly ripped jeans.I add some fluffy socks and I still need to do my hair.

I braid it into to French plaits and do my makeup.A red lip and I little Smokey eye.

By the time um done everyone has already arrived.

The SacconeJolys,Niomi,Marcus,
Tanya,Jim,Louise,Darcy,Poppy,
Shaun,Zoes parents,Alfies parents,Mark,Uncle Joe,Caspar and Oli.

It's a full house.

I run downstairs and see everyone standing in there little groups chatting.

"Megggyy!"Darcy shouts as she sprints towards me.

"Darcy!You're getting so tall!"I say as I lift her up.

"Me a big girl now!"

"Yes you are!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dinners ready!"Mum shouts from the table.

"Wow Mum,Poppy,this looks amazing!"

Mum and Poppy made a christmas buffet such has been laid out across the dining room table.Theres Turkey, potatoes,but roast,Yorkshire puddings and much much more.They have also laid out Christams crackers for each of us to pull.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit down next to Darcy and Uncle Joe.We dig into our food and let me tell you it was possibly the best I've ever had.

"Megs pull a cracker with me!"Uncle Joe demands.

He hands me the other end of the cracker and of course Joe wins.He gets a giant paper clip,a paper hat and a joke.

"Oohhh read the joke Uncle Joe!"

"What do they sing at a snowmans birthday party?"

"Uhhhh I don't know!"I laugh.

"Freeze a jolly good fellow!"

We all spurt into fits of laughter even though the jokes are terrible but I think that's probably the funniest thing about them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fall onto the sofa stuffed.I ate too much I think.

"You full?"Caspar asks.

"Duhh!"We both laugh.

"It was so good though!"

"I know right!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everybody Everybody me and Zoe have an announcement to make and even Megs doesn't know about this!"Dad shouts.

We all crowd round Mum and Dad with confusion.

"Ok so we have been talking about this for a while and well,"Mum starts.

"We have decided to...,"

--------------------------

A/N

Hey readers,

I know this is a short chapter but I wanted to leave you all on suspense.

So I left you all on a cliffhanger.

What do you think they decided to do?

It's a good thing though don't worry.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Remember to Vote,Comment,
Follow!

-Mollsie1

Bye guys.