Chapter 11

I wake up with Nala huddled up beside me.I look at my phone Its 7:30.I yawn I then realise I'm still on the sofa.Zoe walks in.

"Morning sleepy head,"Zoe chirps.

"Morning Zoe,"It makes me yawn a bit.

"Want some breakfast or shall we go wake Alf up?"Zoe asks

"Wake Alf up of course!'I say excitedly.

We walk up stairs arm in arm,Nala at our heels.We walk into Zalfies room and we see Alfie asleep with te covers over his head.

"Alfie,Oi Alfie,"I whisper.

"Hey!"Zoe says a bit louder.

We climb into the bed a jump up and down until we see Alfie open his eyes.

"What!"Alfie says sounding a bit annoyed.

"Wake up sleepy head you have a meeting at 10:00am,"Zoe reminds him.

"Get up Alfie,"I say.

We all walk downstairs to get some breaksfast.Me and Alfie sit down opposite eachother while Zoe makes me and herself some yogurt and fruit and Alfie some cereal.Zoe carries the bowls and sits next to Alfie.

"So,Megan we need to talk to you,"Alfie says.

"Ok..."I say confused.

What do they want to talk about?I think to myself.

"So Megan me and Alf have been talking and we have decided we would love to adopt you but really its up to yo-"Zoe tells me but gets interrupted.

"Yes!"I interrupt Zoe.

"Well then its decided,"Alfie says.

We eat out breakfast and I go grab my things.

I cuddle Nala,Pippin and Percy goodbye.Me and Zalfie get into the car and drive to the adoption center.