Chapter 5

The next day
I helped Chloe take her bedding back to her room and we made her bed.We heard footsteps outside her room and went to see what was going on.

We could smell...breakfast!Bacon sandwiches,what a treat!
We scoffed it down it minutes with egg and ketchup.Delicious!

Chloe went to do some school work while I was left with the others.I went and got ready for the day i change into a white vest top,black leggings and a bomber jacket.I put on makeup and chuck my hair into a messy high ponytail.

I decided to do some art.I drew a picture of all my fave yourubers but in anime style,I drew Zoella,PointlessBlog,Tanya Burr,Jim Chapman,Joe sugg,Casper Lee,SprinkleOfGlitter and Darcy,all at a little party.I always had a little talent for art.

Then I heard Ms.Kiko caliing my name "Megan Megan I would like you to meet someone,"
I thought to myself Who is it,How old are they.I sprinted downstairs and walked into the reception.No it can't be!A lady in her 20's with stylish clothes and short ombre hair.A man with a t-shirt and jeans on with a grey beanie.I think to myself OMG OMG It's Zalfie I mean its really really Zalfie in real life,Ok Megan calm down act cool,very cool,don't embarress yourself.