Chapter 45

*The next day*

Megan's POV

Dad got out of hospital later yesterday but I still have to wait a week until I get my cast off my leg.

I slowly open my eyes to hear talking in the spare room.It sounds like Uncle Joe's but he's been crying.I hate seeing people upset.I can't stand it.

"But h-he's going to be ok,r-right?"I Uncle Joe say in netween sobs.I guess he's talking about Caspar,But to who?

"You don't understand,He has to be Ok!"He shouts.

"Calm down Joe you''ll wake Megs,"Mum whispers.

"HOW CAN I BE CALM?!Their going to be cutting off his life support Zo!"Uncle Joe shouts as I hear a thump on the floor and loud sobs.

I instantly begin to cry.My pillow has wet patches from my tears.I hope no one hears me.

Click

Too late...They heard me.

"Megs?"Dad whispers as I roll over to face him.

"Oh Megs,You heard didn't you,"I get embraced into a warm hug as all I can reply with was a nod.

"B-But Dad they can't cut the life support off,we can't lose Caspar,"I sob.

"Megs,no one wants to cut it off but they have to...it's for the best,"He says while he lets a tear escape his eye.

We lay there for a while just hugging until Mum walks in and tells us to get ready to go to the hospital.

I slump out of bed and walk to the shower.

I have a really quick wash and then Chuck on some leggings and an oversized jumper.I pull my hair up into a ponytail and just put on some concealer to cover where I need to.I really don't feel myself.

"Ready Megs?"Mum says as she walks through my door.

"Ready as I''ll ever be I guess,"I huff as Mum takes my hand and we walk out of the house hand in hand and my other hand on my crutch.

Dad drives us all the way to the hospital and we park right at the front.

"Here we go I guess,"Uncle Joe sighs as we register in the office and we walk slowly to Caspars room.

We all sit in silence and each take our time to talk to Caspar.Lastly its my go to talk.

"Oh Caspar,were goig to miss you so much,look at what you've got yourself into,I love you Caspar, everyone does,"I rest my head on his arm and let out sobs.

"We're ready,"Mum says and a doctor walks into the room.We are all motioned out of the room but we can still see through the window.

I am holding Joe's hand as it happens.

Beeeeeeep

A line on the heart monitor.Dead.
Caspar is no longer alive.Uncle Joe falls to the floor and cries.

"You can go see him,"The doctor says while he walks out of the room.

We walk into the room and all of us are in tears,even Dad and he never cries.

"Caspar,"Uncle Joe sobs.

---------------------------

A/N

Hey readers,

A pretty sad chapter here.This is no offence to Caspar fans and as some of you may know,he is one of my favourite youtubers too so it is sad to see him die in the book,but I wanted to make my storyline a bit more different I other Adopted By Zalfie books I've read.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Remeber to Vote,Comment,
Follow!

-Mollsie1

Bye guys.