Chapter 13

"So Megan,You excited as I am?"Zoe asks while driving.

"Definetly!"I reply.

"So I heard your birthday is soon huh,"Alfie asks me.

"Yep,"I tell him.

"Anything specific you want?"Alfie says.

"Not really,I like suprises its also still a few days to go,"I tell Alfie.

Zoe pulls up outside the house.My new home.Finally I have a place I can call home.

We walk in and hear whining.Nala!She runs up to us.

Clip Clop Clip Clop.

I pick Nala up and we walk to the living room.

"Food and movies first?"Zoe asks.

"Definetly!"Me and Alfie say in unison.

"Can we have pizza?"I ask.

"I will order some,"Alfie replies.

He gets up and walks out of the room.He orders a meat feast for him,a pepperoni for me and cheese and tomato for Zoe.

"Right,pizzas ordered it should be here in about half an hour,what film should we watch?"Alfie asks.

"Frozen!"Me and Zoe reply together.

Alfie picks Frozen out from the rack of movies and pops it in the player.

"Let it go!"Zoe sings.

"Let it go!"I carry on.

"Can't hold it back anymore!"Alfie sings which makes us all laugh.

Ding Dong.

Alfie pauses the movie and opens the door.He takes the pizza and payes the man.

"Thankyou!"Alfie says smiling.

"Pizza!Zoe says in a high pitched voice.

We eat pizza and watch frozen until late.We sing along to all the songs.Until its finished.Nala laying on my lap the whole time.Cute!

"Joe and Caspars coming to visit tommorow so you need to get some sleep Megan,"Zoe tells me.

"Ok I'm tired anyway,"I say inbetween yawns.

I drag myself upstairs with Nala still asleep in my arms.I change into my pajamas and go to bed.

The next day

I wake up,Nala still in my arms.Suddenly my door opens a little.

"Awww,Morning sleepy head,It's 8:00 and Jaspers coming at 10:00 so you need to get up,"Zoe tells me.She has just got out of bed herself.

Zoe picks Nala up and I drag myself downstairs.I make myself some cereal and sit in the sofa with Alfie.

"Morning Alf,"I say sitting down.

"Morning Megs,"Alfie says.

"Hey what would you feel about me and Zoe introducing you to the subscribers soon mabye on Sunday?"

"Totally,I'm up for it!"I say excited.

"It would be a day after your birthday too!"Alfie says excited.

"Yay!Its Wednesday today right?"I ask.

"Yes Megan it is!"Alfie says between laughs.Which makes me laugh to.