Chapter 15

After a long drive of car singing and Caspers high pitched talking we pulled up in the car park.

"I can see the sea!"Casper exclaims.

"Woop Woop!Beach here we come!"I yell.

Zoe opens up the boot of the car and everyone gets their bags.

"I'm gonna buy an inflateable from the shop!"Joe tells us.

"Lets go to the beach!"Alfie yells.

We all walk down to the beach,Me and Zoe arm in arm and Alfie chatting away to Jasper.We walk down some steps and our feet hit the stones.They are warm actualy.We carry on walking after Zoe gets stopped by a couple of viewers.The sand was warm as it was a very sunny day and Joe had disappeared to buy the inflatable.

"Lets set up here,"Zoe tells us.

"Sure!"Alfie agrees.

We lay out our blankets and bags onto the floor.We see Joe In the distance looking confused.We all laugh.

"Uncle Joe,over here!"I shout.

"Joe,were here!"Zoe yells.

We all laugh when he walks down.Everyone strips off their clothes into their swimming costumes.The boys in trunks and me and Zoe in bikinis.

Me and Zoe relaxe and sunbathe for a while and try to get a tan while Alfie,Joe and Casper play with the inflatable bed in the sea.They tip it over while Casper is on there.

"Help me Megan!"Casper shouts.

"Coming!You comin Zo?I ask.

"Yep!"She says.

We run down to the sea and splash around.Alfie grabs me and puts me on the inflatable.He pushes me out far into the sea until the lifeguard blows his whistle.

"Oops!"I say.

"Nevermind,"Joe says.

"Who wants fish and chips?"Casper asks.

"Me!"We all say in unison.

We walk back to the beach towels and bags.Zoe grabs her bag with her purse and phone in.She takes out a notepad and pen and writes down who wants what.I decide on fish with some chips.A classic!

"Be back soon,"Zoe tells us as her and Alfie walk away to get te food.

"Megan,Megan,"Joe whispers.

"Why are you whispering?"I ask.

"ShhShhhh!"Joe says.

"Why?"I whisper.

"Wanna play a prank on Casper,He's asleep?"Joe asks.

"Yess!"I whisper shout.

"Lets cover him in sand so he can't move and then write our names in stones,"Joe suggests whispering.

"Definetly!"I whisper back.

We both pick up shovels and start covering him.We finish really quickly and find some stones to write out name.

"Hey guys!"Alfie greets us sitting downs with the fish and chips.

"Hiya!"I say back in sync with Joe.

"What have you done to Casper?!"Zoe asks stunned.

"Haha,a little prank me and Megan pulled!"Joe exclaims.

Just then Casper wakes up.

"What!Joe was this you!"Casper shouts.

"Read the stones!"I tell him.

"Joe and Megan!"He reads.

I look at him laughing.

"Help me!"Casper shouts.

Zoe and Alfie help Casper while me and Joe watch.It dosent take long.

"Right let's eat!"Alfie says unwrapping the food.He hand it out and we all eat.

"Delicious!"Joe says.

"Of course!"I say as we all finsih eating.

"I'm officially stuffed!"Zoe says.

We chuck all the wrappers into the bin and sit back down.Everyone lays down and we decide to sunbathe.I have had a great day.