01: you can see me?

Sophia Miacova will be playing as Valerie Castle.

"C'mon Castle!"
I poked the man, my pace becomes faster, my eyes tenses, and my sword was making sounds as it touches my tutor's. Finally, I managed to beat him. Our swords swirled and I pushed his down to the ground, he lost contact of his sword. "That was very good, wow you've gotten better and better." He said, taking  his mask off and so did I. He looked over to my shoulder which made me turn myself around.

"Hey Clary," I said and she had this huge smile on her face. I walked over to her, feeling a bit suspicious. "What's up?" I asked and she puts paper that had a blocked letter written in red,

CONGRATULATIONS!

"Holy shit, you made it. Congrats!" I said, pulling her into a hug. "Have you told Simon yet?" Simon, who was deeply in love with Clary but was very in denial about it.

"Nope, but he's gonna freak out." She grinned.

➰➰➰

Simon, Clary, and I were sitting in a cafe together.

"Give me the professor's name and I will end them," Simon said. His eyes didn't leave Clary's. "You know, with with a scathing email to the dean." Both Clary and I laughed at him.

"Geez, Simon, still very protective over Clary huh?" I teased him and he had his cheeks reddened a bit.

"Don't bother," Clary chuckled, placing a paper with a red all caps letter that says CONGRATULATIONS.

"Holy shit, but really? Sad face?" Simon said, he grabbed the letter. "Well played, well played."

"Thank you," She said. "You, know? They kind of liked my assigned work, but they flipped out over the drawings for our graphic novel." Clary turned to both Simon and I. She opened her big ass sketchbook to show her drawings that were meant for the novel.

"Your welcome," Simon said with a wink.

"Nerd." I muttered and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Kylie Jenner wannabe," He said under his breath and I smacked his shoulder.

"I am one of a kind, thank you." I smiled and he rolled his eyes at me, again.

"Geez, This day will go down in history as the greatest 18th birthday, I ever had." Clary said with a huge smile on her face.

"Which is why we are celebrating tonight." I smirked.

"Valerie Castle!" I heard my name being called. I got up from my seat, making my way to the front counter. As I grabbed my vanilla latte, I saw Simon and Clary exchanged some weird looks.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"I could've sworn I had a biscotti," She looked at me. I looked at her while she went and keep talking to Simon. My eyes darted at her book, revealing a realistic drawing of a biscotti.