Introduction

I stopped walking. I turned around looking for the owner of that beautiful voice that i'm sure had just called my name. All I saw was Jack Harries the infamous school jerk laughing with his friends and wolf whistling girls as they walked past. Probably just my imagination, who would call me anyway, i'm like the biggest nerd ever and have had no friends since Tyler left the school. Err, I rolled my eyes and turned my head, continuing to walk.

Jack Harries thinks he's the best because of some stupid YouTube channel he has and his acting career, yeah he was in a TV show. Before you think "ooh an actor and a youtuber how can you not like that?" you need to know that his dad - Andy Harries - is the producer, (coincidence, I think not). Okay, okay, he is pretty hot, but i'm sure he just got his rich parents to pay for plastic surgery or whatever.

His twin brother on the other hand, is also kinda hot. But Finn....he actually is nice, I mean Jack's never picked on me personally but i've seen the way he picks and drops girls, like they're objects. His current girlfriend is called Lucy, she's a real barbie she is. "Complete and utter plastic".

Like I said before, i'm just a nerd, never noticed by anyone. I'm 16 I have long dark brown hair which I ombréd, and black thick-framed glasses, I live in a big house, seven bedrooms, three bathrooms, a large dining room, two living rooms/lounges (one upstairs, one downstairs), a study, a music room, an inside and outside swimming pool, a medium sized kitchen and a dance room.

That sounds ridiculous i know but i'm not spoilt. Only Tyler knew how big my house was since the rest of the school believe I live in a two bedroom apartment. With two brothers and two sisters - I don't think so!

One of my sisters is 17, the other 19, I have a 22 and 24 year old brother. So i'm the baby of the family. Since my siblings didn't mess their lives up i'm kind of given more independence. Which I like. The people at school don't know that though, they think I have the world's strictest parents who let me do nothing but study. Little do they know.