Chapter 9 - I knew it.

The day was finally over. I'd just finished maths and was packing up my bag. I quickly checked my phone for the time and saw I had a text from Jack.
"Amelia Rose can you wait for me outside my english class? Finn is waiting aswell and I might be a few minutes late xx"
I typed out a reply as I was walking out the door.
"For the tenth time. A.m.e.l.i.a. and yeah sure ;)"
As I was walking over to Jacks english class I came across Finn. "Hey Finny I got Jack's text."
"Oh cool" he said, then started laughing to himself.
"Oi, what are you laughing at?" I asked slapping his arm.
"Nothing."
"Finn."
"Okay, okay. Do you remember when Jack gave you his number?"
I thought back. "Actually....I don't."
"Exactly."
"I don't get it."
"Jack asked me to get your number for him before you came round mine yesterday. When you came round he distracted you while I put his number in your phone and yours in his...no innuendo intended."

"FINN! I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT YOURE DISGUSTING. AND SERIOUSLY I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, TAKING MY PHONE."

Then Jack walked out of english. "Hey guys, thanks for waiting, seriously I could kill him. Stupid teacher."
"Talking about killing, how the hell did you ever get this?" i questioned him holding up my phone.
"Err...it was Finn's idea."
"Oh shut up Jack. Let's go"

As we passed the park we decided to go inside and I spent probably more than half an hour running around the park like an absolute nutter.
We walked halfway, after I refused to let them walk me home. "Jack I promise i'll be fine, bye guys, see you later"

***
***Jack's POV***
"I'm still worried about her you know. It's getting dark, and there's hardly any houses where she lives."

"I know me too, jack, but she insisted we let her walk home on her own."

I nodded my head in agreement, not sure if Finn could see me since the street we were walking down was so dark and badly lit.

Five minutes later, and I was at the gate of my house, just when I got a phone call from Amelia, probably telling me she was home.
I answered the call.
"Hey Ame-"
"J-j-jacck, help. I'm in the a-a-lleyway, n-next to m-my h-hou-"
The next thing I heard was a piercing scream and the connection went dead.
"FINN FOLLOW ME NOW!" I screamed running down the street. Luckily I knew exactly what alleyway she was talking about.

"Jack what's happened?"
Finn asked me panting as we turned a corner, I carried on running as fast as I could and he followed.
"I dont know but Amelia isn't safe and i'm going to save her."