Chapter 24 - You're different. The Almost End.

I woke up early in the morning, I felt an arm around me and turned to see Jack laying beside me. I looked down and realised I was wearing the same clothes as the night before - we must have fallen asleep after Jack carried me into my room. I moved Jack's arm and kissed him gently before getting up to stretch my arms. I walked into the wardrobe and picked out a towel and some underwear before walking down the corridor and into the bathroom. I got into the shower and let the cool water wash over my skin. After my shower I ran into my room and got some clothes out. I decided to wear a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a green jumper and an old pair of brown combat boots. I paired it with a beige scarf and some silver earrings. I used minimum make-up of concealer and eye make-up so I didn't look like a complete zombie and decided to wake Jack up - after the incident with Jeremias I didn't exactly want to be going out on my own. 

"Jack....is it okay if I go out?"

"hmmm?" he groaned, running his hand through his air and slowly sitting up.

"I just want to get out, go shopping or something maybe, I don't want to stay here because I'll just start worrying and thinking about things."

"Well, I have to come with you, sorry, it's not that I don't trust you, it's that I don't trust them, and if anything ever happened to you I don't know what I'd do anymore. I'll be ready in 15 minutes, is that good?"

"It's great, thanks, I'll probably go and quickly tell my parents." I said smiling at him and walking out of the room, shutting the door behind me. 

I knocked gently on the door to my parents room and heard my mum say gently "come in".  I opened it slightly before walking in. My dad was staring at me and my mum was looking at the floor with tears in her eyes. "Mum...dad? What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry honey, I trust your decisions - but your father doesn't agree with me" my mum shooting my dad a filthy glare. 

"It's not that I trust you, it's that I don't trust him." My father said almost repeating Jack's words. 

"JACK?! You don't trust Jack? Really? Because if it wasn't for him and his family we would all be in serious danger!"

"If it wasn't for him we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place! If it wasn't for him then Jeremias Miettenen wouldn't know who we are"

"Well I love him dad and you can't change that"

"Every teenage girl goes through a bad boy phase though don't they, this is just a phase, I don't want him to break your heart and I know he will.  I don't want you to get hurt"

"It's funny that, Jack said that he doesn't want to see me get hurt and he actually meant it but when it comes from you, you and I both know that it's just bullshit dad."

"Amelia-Rose Blackburn don't you dare use that tone with your father!" my mum interrupted.

"NO! I've had enough!"

I shouted back at them both before slamming the door and running up the stairs and walking out of the front door. I started running down the road before anyone tried to follow me and get me to go back, I didn't feel like talking. As I ran I felt myself run into someone, I fell backwards but put my palms out behind me to stop my back from hitting the ground . I looked up to see a girl slightly shorter than me with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. I apologised and she smiled at me.    "Sorry" she said, speaking with an accent. She put her hand out to help me up "my name's Anja, Anja Miettenen, what's yours?"

"I'm Amelia, Amelia-Rose" I told her, almost certain I saw a look of fear, or something similar flash across her face. She quickly grabbed my arm and looked around to see an empty road.