Chapter 7- It's just Amelia.

*** Amelia's POV***

I put the phone back in my pocket and for the first time in ages, I genuinely smiled. I wasn't going to fall for him that easily, but if he showed that he was actually going to care for Lucy then I would maybe give him another chance.

I got ready for bed then said goodnight to my parents and went to bed. It wasn't late so I just went on facebook and twitter for a while. I set my alarm and went to bed. It was crazy. It seemed like a week yet it had only been a day. A very eventful one however. Finn asked me out, Jack kissed me, I went to their house for dinner, I found out Lucy and Jack were still together even though he'd told me they'd broken up, Lucy was pregnant and Jack was going to help her find the father. Yeepppp, definitely time to sleep.

***
I rolled over and looked at the clock. I turned my alarm off and got up. I grabbed a towel, and turned the shower on.

After my shower I got dressed and ready for school. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and put a touch of concealer on.

Saying goodbye to my parents I walked out of the door. I put on my red beanie and scarf since it was november and already starting to get cold. When I was a few roads from the school I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Finn. "Oh hey Finny"

"Hey Amelia, do you mind me walking with you? Jack's with Lucy"

I looked at the ground, and despite how happy I was that Jack was going to help Lucy I couldn't help but feel slightly jealous. "Oh...erm, yeah of course not" I smiled at him, even though I didn't feel too happy.

"Don't worry Amelia, I can tell Jack is way more interested in you than he is in Lucy, and we're just friends, is that cool?"

Then I smiled at him, a proper smile this time. "Oh, and it couldn't be cooler Finn." I said imitating his tone. From this I could tell that me and Finn were going to be great friends, and have a completely platonic relationship. I'd never been that close to Finn, but since our parents were business partners I kind of figured we'd be seeing a lot more of each other.

I grabbed a handful of fallen leaves and threw them at Finn's face. "Take that Finny!"

"Oi! Amelia Richardson just you wait until I get revenge!" He then returned the gesture and I ran down the road and through the school gates with him chasing after me, holding a hanful of leaves, while screaming "You will never EVER get me Finn Harries!"