Chapter 23 - Only For You

***      A/N    ***

So guys I've decided to start a blog which I will somtimes write things about the story, or link pictures and stuff to show you what I wanted it to look like. The link should be in the side bar, but knowing me it probably won't work so for the future - AmeliaRoseAguero.blogspot.com

I've also put a picture of the outfit that Amelia is wearing towards the end of this chapter in the side bar, it's the one in the middle and I've changed it a bit, hope you like this chapter, a lot of thought and work has gone into it, I currently have a week off so I should be able to update a bit more. Make sure to vote if you liked it, comment if you have any questions or ideas, and follow me if you want to read more (and if you're a super nice person!)

Thanks for reading :) 

                                                                                     ***

The basement was absolutely huge. It was actually about triple the size of the other floors rather than double. There was one corridor which split into two smaller corridors. Finn led Jasmine and her family down one corridor which led to three bedrooms and one bathroom and toilet, and Jack led me and my family down the other corridor which was almost identical, apparently. To say it was beautiful was an understatement. I'd expected to be staying in a squashed room with my family, with only one bathroom between all of us and - I don't know I guess I just expected the worst, since I heard that we were in danger, I'd been doing that a lot.  The corridor was paved with white marble, which reflected the light from the elegant chandeliers hanging above our heads, we reached three doors and Jack pointed to the one on the left.

"This has a double bed, so it can your room Mr and Mrs Blackburn. The bathroom is the door on the right" My dad smiled at him politely and nodded his head in thanks, while I could see my mum melting at how well-mannered he was. 

"Thank you Jackson, thank you very much" she said before following my dad in to the room and dropping her bags in the corner on the floor. They shut the door and Jack pointed to the door in the middle    "Clara, this can be your room, I think it's much more to your taste than the other one" He informed her politely. She thanked him and smiled back, before opening the door, walking inside and shutting it behind her.  

After she went inside I turned to look at Jack who was staring at me with a smile. I looked at him, perplexed. "Err Jack. Sorry, but where's my room?" 

"Follow me Amelia-Rose" He turned into a small corridor on the right of the bathroom that I didn't even realise was there. At the end of it there was a door. I looked at him and he just smiled at me. 

"This is your room Amelia-Rose"  I slowly and carefully opened the door, it was beautiful. There was a large chandelier in the middle of the ceiling, again, reflecting on the white marble tiles on the floor. There was a queen sized bed in the middle of the room covered in white and black bed sheets and pillows. The thing that I cared about the most though was in the corner of the room, a beautiful acoustic guitar was sitting there, next to it was a desk with a sketchpad and pencils.  

"Jack, it's perfect" I told him before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. 

"I'm glad you like it, but there's more to it than this. There's a reason I wanted you to have this room. I'll show you." He said, smiling to himself.   He walked up to the wall next to the bed and pushed it to the side to reveal a small wooden staircase. My jaw dropped as I watched him turn to be and put his hand out.    "Care to join me?"  I'm not going to lie - I was slightly apprehensive, and definitely anxious as hell. It was a small little place and I was prone to feeling claustrophobic but I followed him anyway, I trusted him. After walking up two flights of stairs, about 30 steps, I was in Jack's room. I smiled at him.

"Wow Jack this is really cool, is this is the only one in the house" 

"yeah, Finn found out about it once and wanted to swap rooms with me while you guys were staying here so he could be near Jasmine, but I reminded him of the situation where he was in 'love' with you and that soon shut him up" He told me, chuckling.  I laughed along with him until we heard a knock at the door. Jack put his finger to his mouth signalling for me to be quiet and called out - "who is it?" 

"It's Finn, don't worry it's cool"

"Oh okay come in" 

Finn walked in and smiled at us "Jack probably didn't tell you but our parents told him we wasn't allowed to use the staircase because it's being inappropriate, it's also kind of unfair since-"

"Finny, you don't want me to repeat what I said to you earlier on now do you?" Jack warned him. I tried not to laugh, remembering that he was referring to Finn thinking that he loved me a while ago. Finn stopped talking then and walked towards the door before turning around to look at us.

"I just came to tell you that we're all eating dinner in five minutes, so you might want to make an appearance or our parents will be worried as hell that they're going to be grandparents soon." 

I grabbed a cushion and threw it at him, "go away Finn." 

"why do you want me to leave so soon, oh I get it, well maybe our parents will be right to worry" Finn added, laughing, and walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him. 

I looked at Jack and shook my head sighing. "I'm gonna go and change into something more comfortable"  I said sighing and pointing at my uniform. 

"Sure" he said kissing my forehead and watching as I walked down the stairs.

I changed into a comfortable white top with a lace collar, a navy blue jumper and a blue floral skirt, I put on my knee high socks and walked out of my room, down the corridor, upstairs and into the dining room where everyone was already sitting down with drinks. 

I smiled at everyone apologising for being late, and sat down at the spare seat next to Jack at the end of the table. It was actually quite lovely, everyone was helping out. Our parents were all bringing in the food and dishing it out, while I went into the kitchen and brought out some more drinks. For the rest of dinner we all just sat there talking, everything was explained to the parents who didn't know what was going on. It turns out that my parents literally did bring everything that we needed, and so did Jasmine's and Milo's. I was glad because that means I had no reason - well, other than school - to leave this paradise. 

After everyone had finished eating I got up to help Milo, Clara, and Jack's dad put the plates in the kitchen. As I piled a few plates on top of mine I took all the cutlery and put it on the top plate, along with taking everyone's used serviette's and adding them to the pile. Jack handed me a serviette "can you take this with you Amelia-Rose" I grabbed it from his hand and put it on the top of the pile before looking at it and smiling to myself, on it Jack had written "you look absolutely stunning Amelia-Rose :)" I took the plates into the kitchen and slipped the message in my pocket. When I sat back down at the table everyone was having their own little conversations. I took his hand under the table and leant my head on his shoulder. Half-asleep I murmured "Youre such a hopeless romantic" He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head. 

"Only for you Amelia-Rose, only for you"