STORY IDEA - I promise

***

 IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE GUYS SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO READ THIS FIRST:

So basically I was playing around with a certain idea and I just wanted to try it out. This isn't definitely going to happen and I might make it a more pleasant ending if you don't like it - so please don't read this if you're not happy with ideas other than the conventional "and they lived happily ever after".

It's important that you are open minded and remember - this is ONLY an idea, it will only be the real thing if you guys like it.

Also, if you see a piece of text like this 

Example text

it's Amelia saying it (communicating telepathically)

if it's like this 

*Example text

it's Jack saying it (communicating telepathically)

So the * means Jack... I hope that makes sense.

Please make sure to vote if you like it, comment telling me if you absolutely hate it and follow me if you want to see any future stories.

Muchas Gracias.

Grazie Mille.

Merci Beaucoup

***

I ran down the hospital corridor, ignoring the dirty looks thrown by nurses I had shoved gently - okay, maybe not gently - out of the way.  My heart was beating so fast it felt unnatural. All I could think of was Jack. Jackson Harries, the boy who had saved my life multiple times. I stopped in the middle of the corridor suddenly. I had no idea where I was going. I looked around and walked briskly over to the reception desk.  The woman continued to type with her long, red painted, glossy nails. I cleared my throat and she looked up at me - eyebrows raised.  "Erm...Jackson Harries" 

She nodded silently with her lips pursed and looked back at her computer screen. She quickly typed something in, before looking up at me and shrugging. "No Jackson Harries has been entered into the system. You're going to have to ask someone else" 

I exhaled loudly through my nose and slammed my fist against the desk in front of her, she barely flinched - so not human. She raised her eyebrows again and rolled her eyes before turning her gaze back to the computer screen.  "I'm not stupid. I came in the ambulance just now after my boyfriend was stabbed. He was stabbed. What's the point of you even being here if you're going to be of no help what so ever. Maybe you should call someone who would know where he is. I need to see him" 

She sighed as if she was the one suffering  "If you don't mind leaving, and asking another member of staff, I apologise, I just don't like being harrassed by children."

I opened my mouth to answer back. "How dare -"

*Stop.       I shut my mouth and looked back at the receptionist blankly. 

*Turn right and walk down the corridor. Third door on the left.  I love you. 

I flicked my hair off of my shoulder and threw the receptionist a dirty look - I resisted the urge to say anything before turning the corridor and heading straight to Jack.  As soon as I reached the third door on the left I peered through the window and saw four beds. In the one on the far right Jack was laying there. 

Is it okay if I come in?

*Of course 

I pushed the door open and ran up to Jack.  "Jack. I -"