Chapter 12 - My life. Like seriously what even?

I woke up about an hour later, with my parents still setting there, talking to Rebcca, Andy and Emmy-Lou.

As soon as I woke up I was greeted by Emmy-Lou, who was extremely happy to see me again. "Amelia! How are you? Are you okay?!"

 "Yes Emmy, i'm fine thankyoou, how are you?"  I said chuckling and sitting up.  

"I'm fine. Jack and Finn are at home, they wanted to come back but we made them stay at home and get some rest."

"That's good, they needed some rest, it was lovely of them to stay with me until 6 in the morning, thanks for visiting Emmy and Mr and Mrs. Harries, it's nice to see you."  They smiled at me.

"I'm just glad that you're okay sweetie,  and please call me Mrs. Harries"

They all continued to talk between themselves, checking on me now and then. Emmy-Lou continuing to talk to me about school, and how everything was going, how she wanted to arrange to go shopping with me sometime, I made a mental note to remember that.  A nurse peered in through the door, and smiled at us. She walked over to the bed and waited politely for our parents to stop talking before informing us about the situation.

"Mr and Mrs Richardson, Amelia can go home as soon as she wants now, we have run a few tests and made sure that her wound is safe, and she's good to go."  

"Thankyou very much nurse, that's great."  My mum and dad stood up followed by the Harries. My dad left the room with, Andy, Rebecca, and Emmy, while my mum stayed with me to help me. 

***

When I got in the car I checked my phone. I had  a few messages from my friends but i'd answer them later.  I quickly texted both Jack and Finn. "Thanks for looking after me guys, that was really sweet of you xx"

I quickly got a text back from Jack, but none from Finn, I figured he was still sleeping.

"No problem Amelia Rose, are you feeling better, are you out now? xxxx" 

"You're already awake? And yes, i'm feeling better and i'm out, on my way home now xx"

"Well I couldn't sleep, but Finn's fast asleep xxxx"

"Aww :) well, i'm starving, i'm probably going to eat something and then try and stay awake xx" 

"same, if you need anything call me, i'll let you eat xxxx"

"thanks again, goodbye Jack xx"

"bye, you do realise we're wasting our texts right now, we could just communicate telepathically. xxxx"

"shut up Jack, that's weird, now goodbye xx"

"haha,   goodbye Amelia Rose xxxx"