Chapter 2 - Well this is going to be fun.

Great. Just the person I wanted to see.

"oh hey Amelia! I didn't even notice you there." then Jack smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and Finn laughed at me. Yeah I need to stop doing that.  

"Bye Jack Barries.See you later Finn!" I turned and walked off to put my bag down and sit in front of the board with everyone else. Jack walked over to Lucy and Finn walked over to me. He sat down "Yeah sorry about him. I think he's still in shock that someone stood up to him"  I shrugged and then laughed 

"Don't worry Finny, I understand. Who dares to speak to Jack Harries." Finn was laughing. Yeah he does that a lot. 

"I know Amelia! The mighty mighty Jack Harries, the one and only master of Springbank Academy!" 

By this point me and Finn were in fits of laughter. I looked up and saw Jack scowling at us. What was his problem? He couldn't have heard us from the other side of the room. He carried on looking at me and I stared at him. I was stubborn and would not give in. He continued to look at me and put his arm around Lucy and kissed her forehead. I smiled at him. I looked at Finn and curled my hair around my finger. "So Finn, you said you wanted to hang out, is the offer still on?" 

"Of course Amelia. Tomorrow? What time?"

"Any time, you choose Finny"

"Ermm...okay...7?...i'll pick you up, can I have your number?"

"Sure! I'll-"   Someone cleared their throat right behind me. I turned around and guess who was there. Yep that's right. Jack Harries. 

Then he had to make it worse by actually speaking "Finn, I thought I heard you making plans. I just wanted to remind you that we have to go to our grandmother's tomorrow...remember?"   He then smiled at me. That sarcastic smile was back again. Finn slapped his hand to his forehead and looked at me apologetically.

"Finn, don't worry... but wait...i'm free anytime. Even this evening. What about you?" 

This was a risky move. As much as I wanted to see Finn it would be extremely embarassing if he said no, since me and Jack were fully aware of what we were doing. Trying to make each other jealous. But not admitting it. I put my hands behind my back and crossed my fingers. 'Dear Lord, please please let Finn say yes. Please' I thought to myself.

"Actually Amelia, that's a good idea. And yeah i'm free, sorry what were you saying before my brother rudely interrupted us?"  

I looked up at Jack and smiled at him.

" I was going to say i'll facebook you my number. I can't wait. Oh and have you got a group for this project yet? I was thinking maybe we could be in the same group."                                                        

"Actually, Amelia, I haven't got a group either, so maybe me and Lucy could go with you and Finn. You wouldn't mind would you? Lucy is a great great person, and she's beautiful."        Finn rolled his eyes and I laughed at him. We'd already spent so much time together that we swapped roles.

"Me? Mind? Not at all. It would actually be nice to have a bigger group, and Lucy seems absolutely adorable. Although I don't think looks comes in to it Jack, as long as she can act I don't mind."    Finn stood up and put out his hand to help me up.  I took up the offer and got up.   "Why thankyou Finny. You are so much kinder than others." I shot Jack a dirty look.

The Harries twins were having a really bad effect on me. I introduced myself as a nerd and then became some sort of...I don't know. Maybe it wasn't Finn. Maybe it was Jack. I mean how could such a nice person influence me in a bad way. The worst thing was I was falling for it. Seeing Jack put his arm around Lucy made me really jealous, and I tried to make him jealous back. I think he was though. How can you be jealous if you don't like someone. I didn't like Jack though, I liked Finn. Or did I?