Chapter 13

Bree POV

"Come on bae did you take the picture yet?"Lucas ask.

"Boy shut up."I say. Lucas wanted me to take this picture of him on the couch but I wanted it to be off guard so I ain't take it yet.

"Make me shut up."Lucas say as he covers his face and laugh. I finally took the picture.

"Here I took the picture."I say as I hand him his phone.

He looks at the picture and then back at me and smile, He gets on his phone and start typing so I get up and go to the kitchen.

Soon my phone dings it was a notification from Instagram. Lucas tagged me in the photo I took of him with the caption as "My lil photographer👫😍."

I smile.

"Thanks bae."Lucas say as he comes in the kitchen and kiss me.

His lips are so soft lord have mercy.

"Mh mh mh."I say as he pulls back.

He laughs.

"Bree Bree."India say as she walks in the house.

"In the kitchen."I say as she comes in the kitchen along with Will.

"Aye wassup bruh."Will say as he daps Lucas up.

"Shit nun much."He say as he lays his head on my shoulder.

India gives me a hug and we go to the living room.

"So what's been going on sis."She say as she turns the T.V. on.

"Nothing But have you talk to mom?"I ask.

"Yeah I talked to her she's supposed to be coming down here but you know how she is work this work that."India say as she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah anyway how are you and Will?"I ask as she start smiling.

"We're together now and I have never been so happy even tho he's in that drug shit I don't let it faze me."She say as I nod.

"I mean the drug shit bothers me a little worrying about lucas's life and stuff but I can only hope he be safe at all times."I say shrugging.

"Yeah I know how you feel."She say.

"Let's go out to eat I'm hungry."I say.

"Bib let me go get Lucas and Will."I say as I head towards the kitchen but stop to be nosey.

"Yeah man but we got alot of connections in the south to."I hear Lucas say.

"Yeah but we still got to find out who robbed the trap the other day."I hear Will say.

"Yeah I'm going to call a meeting tonight ion wanna talk about this nomo right na especially in Bree house."I hear lucas say.

I walk in the kitchen.

"Y'all hungry?"I ask.

"Like a mothafucka."Will say rubbing his stomach, I laugh.

"Let's go out to eat then."I say.

"Alright."Will say.

We all hopped in the car and headed to Red Lobster.

"Welcome to Red Lobster what can I help you with?"The host ask.

"Can we have a booth?"Lucas ask.

"Right this way."The host say as we all make our way to the booth.

We talked for a few minutes then ordered.

"So India I think you should invite mom to your graduation."I say taking a bite of my food.