Chapter 15

Bree POV

I can not believe Lucas showed up 5 hours late and think a mothafuckin sorry gone help. I got all cute and shit for nothing.

I woke up this morning and brushed my teeth and took a shower. When I was done puttin my clothes on Lucas was up.

"Goodmorning."He say. I ignore him and start curling my hair.

"Damn you can't here."He say sitting up.

I roll my eyes and put my lip gloss on.

"Who you getting all sexy for?"He ask licking his lips, he so sexy but I'm mad at him.

"Hopefully for somebody that's on time."I say as I spray my perfume and walk towards the door, he grabs my arm.

"Stop fucking playing with me."He say as he clench his jaw.

I snatch my arm back.

"Fuck on."I say as I grab my purse.

"Bree I'm not playing with yo hard head ass."He say I roll my eyes.

"Fuck you Lucas I was willing to make love with yo ass and you so called lost track of time fuck out my face."I say.

"I said I was sorry bae damn."He say.

"Look you gone make me late for work and unlike you I like to be on time."I say, I was not trying to here his bullshit.

"Bruh man ight bye bro."He say.

"Bye."I say as I leave.

Lucas POV

Ion know why Bree trippin fo I was just a little late we could've still had made love but she trippin. Anyway I needed clothes from my house so I went home and took a shower and got dressed I have other shit to worry about then Bree bitch fits. The drive to the trap wasn't long.

"Wassup Lucas."Dre say dapping me up.

"Wassup did you find out anything yet?"I ask as I unlocked the trap.

"I ain't find out shit whoever this dude is is staying low as possible."He say.

I sigh and rub my forehead.

"But I got some paper work you can look through to see if you can find any clues."He say as he sits a stack of papers down.

I was going through them and I couldn't find shit nothing not a damn thing.

I decided to call bree to see if she was still mad at me but she sent my ass straight to voicemail.

"Ugh stubborn as fuck."I say as Will come in.

"What's wrong with you?"He ask as he sit down.

I started explaining about how I was late and how she got mad.

"Man at least she talked to you India wouldn't even look at me."He say.

I shake my head.