Chapter 26

Bree POV

Last night me and Lucas was not to supposed to have sex I swear. I mean you can't just turn down good sex so now that I think about it if I'm pregnant,It's whatever. Lucas is going to paris in 4 days I'm trying to spend every part of those days with him. India is doing the same with Will this is a life or death situation.

Lucas was still sleep, we was on the kitchen floor don't judge us. I was just wide awake playing in his curls thinking.

"We should go to walmart."He say waking up.

"How the fuck you wake up saying we should go to walmart?"I ask.

"I'm sorry bae Goodmorning....we should go to walmart."He say.

"For and I can barely walk."I say.

"Pictures and They got wheel chairs."He say smirking. I smacked the back of his head.

"Shut yo ass up."I say.

"But come on I want to get these pictures framed and I want you to move in my house."He say.

"You making it seem like you got cancer or you about to die."I say.

"You never know baby that's why I need you to take care of my house I worked hard for."He say.

I sigh.

"I guess I can put my stuff in storage and move here."I say.

He smile.

"For real?"He ask.

"Yes now can you help me get to the bathroom so we can go to walmart we have alot of shit to do today."I say.

He laughs and helps me to the bathroom. We took a shower together and got dressed and was on our way to walmart.

"Bae turn on some music."I say as Lucas turn on the radio.

'don't' by bryson tiller came on.

I took ahold of Lucas as we drove. I pray and hope he comes back from Paris safe and sound. We pulled up to walmart and got out.

"Wait what are we here for again?"I ask.

"Pictures and we gone get the pictures from our phones blown up."He say.

"Please stay we can run off or some shit."I say.

"No we ain't running especially with you possibly being pregnant we ain't running."He say.

We entered walmart and walked to get a buggy.

"Ight where to first?"I asked.

"We gone get the frames first then we gone blow up our pictures."He say.

"Alright."I say.

We went to the aisle that had all types of picture frames. I was looking at this green picture frame and when I looked up Lucas was holding this big ass frame.

"Bae I got an Idea."He say.

"What the hell we gone do wuth that big ass picture frame?"I asked as I raised my brow.