Chapter 25

Lucas POV

I need Bree to do this, I could die in paris and not come back. I refuse to let her be in this world alone with no part of me. I know when I go to paris there is a possibility I won't be coming back. I mean it's already a possibility she could be pregnant because when we had sex in the hospital I ain't use no condoms so uh yeah.

"Bae."I say.

I know she ain't sleep, I put my hand in her panties.

"Bae stoppp I'm trying to sleep."She say it sounded more like a moan.

"Come on bae let me taste it."I say turning her towards me.

"Stopppp I'm trying to sleep Lucas."She say.

I ignore her and lift her shirt up. I sucked her nipples and put my finger in her pussy.

"Shhh it'll be quick."I say as I peck her lips.

"No it won't."She moans. I suck her neck

I got in between her legs and kissed her lips. I sucked and nibbled on her bottom lip. Our tongues was having war but of course I won.

"Baeee I'm tired."She Moans.

"Shhh you can still sleep."I say as I position myself in her core.

"Sssssss Lucasssss."She moans.

I mean she was already wet so I ain't need no lube or no shit like that.

"Damn."I groan as I put my hand on her lower back pushing her closer to me.

She arched her back as I went deeper.

"Lucass."She moan in my ear.

I went faster and faster, I held on to the headboard so I could go faster.

"FUCK!"I groan as Bree dugged her nails in my back.

She was trying to back up.

"Uh uh don't run."I say as I pulled her back by her thigh.

"Lucasssss I can't take ittt."She moans.

"Come on get on top."I say as rolling her over.

I mean when I say Bree rode the fuck out of my dick she rode the fuck outta my dick. She had a nigga moaning fuck groaning had my toes curling and my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"FUCK BREE SLOW YO ASS DOWN!"I yell biting my lip.

She ignored my ass and arched her back throwing her head back.

"Mh Mh it feel so goooddddd."She moans.

I pulled her close to me which slowed her down and sucked on her titties. She was pulling my hair and moaning my name.

We both climaxed at the same time. She was outta breath. I flipped her over and made her get on all fours.

I rubbed the tip of my dick on clit, her clit was jumping. Without no type of warning I jammed my dick in which caused Bree to let out an ear piercing scream.

"Owww Lucas that hurted."She say.

I kissed her back and went slow.

"I'm sorry I can't help it....mmm shit."I groan in her ear.

"UGHHHHHHH LUCAS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"She yells I pulled her hair so we could be face to face.

"Fuck you gone have my baby."I whispered in her ear.

I did a hard stroke.

"Ugghh yes yes."She moans.

"I ain't here you."I say as I pulled her waist closer and closer to me.

"UGGHHHH YES YES IMMA HAVE ALL YO KIDSSSSSSSS JESUS."She yells.

I smacked her ass and bit my lip.

Knock knock knock.

"Mmmm somebody at the door."Bree moans I slow down and look out the window and it was the police.

"Shit hold up baby."I say as I slowly pulled out and put my sweats on.

"POLICE OPEN UP!"The officer yell as I was on my way downstairs.

I opened the door.

"Is there a problem officer?"I ask.

"A neighbor heard screaming coming from this house."He say I chuckle.

"Oh well there's nothing going on here sir."I say.

He looks at me funny.

"Do you mind if I come-"He gets interrupted by Bree coming downstairs wrapped in a sheet.

"What's wrong?"She ask.

The officer looks at me and I wrapped my arm around Bree.

"Ohhhh I'm sorry folks just keep it down."He say chuckling.

I closed the door.

"Was I to loud?"Bree ask.

"I'm about to find out."I say as I pick her up and lay her on the couch.

"Baeee the bedroom."She say.

"Uh uh this is faster."I say.

She laughs and let's just say we went at it all through the house the kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, the living room, and the dining room including the table. I was not playing no games Bree was gone have my baby.

Oooooo Lucas ain't playing no games.

India and Bree in the M/M.