Chapter 23

Lucas POV

I know Bree is scared but if I want carter off my head then this is what I have to do,and Bree is going to have to accept that.

"Ok so what we have in plan is to fly out to Paris."Will say.

"Why paris that gone make us be in his territory."I say.

"Because if we go to Paris we can take out all his crew."Will say.

I shake my head it's too risky.

"Nah I know Carter is still here we should finish him here then fly out to Paris and take care of the others."I say.

"But Carter isn't stupid we need a distractions like someone or somethinv he wouldn't expect."Will say.

We all started to think until me and Will looked at each other then at Bree.

She was on her phone playing subway surfers.

"Bree."Will say as India shakes her and Bree looks up confused.

"Huh."She say.

"You can help us get Carter."Will say.

Bree shakes her head and laugh.

"Y'all funny."She say.

I shake my head.

"Baby you the only person he wouldn't suspect."I say.

"Lucas you said you was gone keep me out of this shit."She say as she kiss her teeth.

"I know but your the only one he wouldn't suspect."I say as I rub her hands.

She sighs and rubs her hand through her hair.

"Man ight."She say.

"Alright we need you to call Carter after I get out the hospital and try to persuade him to take you out and when you get him alone we gone take him out."I say as she nods.

"Alright after we take out Carter me and the crew will fly out to paris and take out the rest of carters crew."I say as the crew nods.

"Alright thanks y'all for still being here."I say as they nod.

After discussing the rest of the plan everybody left except India and Will.

I noticed Bree was quiet after we finished discussin her part of the plan. I just rubbed it off I'll talk to her about it later.

"So what's been up with y'all to lovebirds?"I ask Will.

"We moved in with each other."He say as he kiss India hand.

"That's good."I say as I look over at Bree who was strolling on her phone.

"So Bree what's the first thing you gone do when all this shit is over?"Will ask.

"I don't know."She say as she shrugs.

"Well we're going to move in together and move on with our lives."I say as I grab Bree hand.

She smiles.

"So who's moving into who's house?"Will ask.

"Oh Bree comin to live with me."I say.

"Uh nope Lucas is coming to live with me."She say India and Will laughs.