Chapter 17

Bree POV

It has now been three days since me and Lucas have been done. Carter keeps blowing me up for no reason. Anyway I just want to chill today by myself and watch romantic movies all day.

Lucas POV

Today I decided I needed to go see Bree. Since she blocked me I need to know where she at so I stopped by the shop but it was close then I went to India house.

"Where Bree?"I ask.

"why?"She ask folding her arms.

"Cuz I need to talk to her."I say.

"Nah what you did was wrong Lucas you broke her heart and-"I interrupt her.

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT NA DAMN WHERE SHE AT?!"I yell.

"Who you yelling at?"She ask.

"Nobody."I say.

"Anyway she at home don't go fucking with her cuh if she call me imma fuck you up."She say.

"Man whatever."I say as I walk to my car.

I get to Bree house and I was nervous as hell for some reason I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"I hear her sweet voice.

"Uh Lucas."I say. She immediately opens the door and when she did her hand connected with my face.

"The fuck you want?"She ask.

"Ouch."I say as I rub my cheek.

"Well."She say.

"Can we talk?"I ask.

"Talk."She say as she folds her arms.

"I know you got nosey ass neighbors so can we talk inside?"I ask. She was hesitated for a while.

"Alright."She say as I come in and close the door.

"Talk mothafucka."She snaps. I clench my jaw cuh she was pissin me off.

"Well I wanted to say I'm sorry."I say.

"Ok is that it?"She ask.

"No Bree look I'm sorry for embarrassing you ok it's just that Carter something fishy and plus he was the nigga that tried to rape you that night and you expect me to let that shit slide?"I ask.

"No but you could've handled it some where else."She say.

"I know."I say.

"And then to top that you already knew I was mad at you for you being 5 hours late."She say.

"I had to handle some business."I say.

"SO YO MOTHAFUCKIN BUSINESS MORE IMPORTANT THEN ME!?"She yells.

"NO MAN THE TIME SLIPPED I TRIED TO TELL YO ASS THAT!"I yell.

"Well I'm about to slip right out yo fucking life."She say I ain't gone lie those words stung like a bitch.

"Bro watch that shit."I say.