Chapter 20

Bree POV.

Me and India was just sitting in the living room eating all of lucas's snacks, then I got a call.

"Hello."I say.

"Is this miss Bree Westbrook?"The person ask.

"Yes this is she."I say.

"Well this is henry ford hospital and we have a Lucas Coly in our care-"After they said that, Everything frozed I dropped my phone.

India looked at me and picked up the phone she talked to them for a minute
then hung up the phone.

"Bree we have to go to the hospital."She say.

I felt like my feet were stuck to the ground. I felt a hard as slap to my face.

"SNAP OUT OF IT BREE WE HAVE TO GO!"She yells as I nod.

We get in the car and the drive to the hospital seemed so fucking long. We finally made it and I went to the counter.

"Lucas Coly."I say.

"He's still in surgery please wait in the waiting room like everyone else."She say.

Me and India head to the waiting room and there was alot of people there. India spotted Will and immediately jumped in his arms.

"Are you ok baby?"She ask.

"Yeah I'm fine."He say.

She started crying.

"I thought I lost you."She say as he wipes her tears.

"I love you girl ain't nothing gone happen to me."He say as he kiss her forehead.

"I love you to."She say.

"Is Lucas ok did they say anything to you?"I ask Will.

"No not yet."He say.

I started crying.

"Aww no Bree don't cry he's going to make it ok he's strong."Will say as he pats my back.

I put my head in my hands and cry my eyes out.

3 hours later. (Bree's Dream)

"Take a picture with me."I say.

"If I take a picture with you is you gone give me my phone?"He ask.

"Yeah."I say as I hold up the phone.

"Ight."He wraps his arms around me and lays his head on my shoulder.

I stick my tongue out and take the picture.

(dream over)

"Lucas Coly."The doctor say.

Everybody in the waiting room stood up, I assume that this was Lucas crew.

"That's us."I say.

"We he went through surgery well he put up a good fight but he's going to be in a coma for about a week or a couple days."He say.

"Can I see him?"I ask.

"Only one at a time."He say.

"Aye y'all thanks for showing y'all support but yall can go na."Will say as the crew nod and leave.

"What happen Will?"I ask.

"Well we was just talking about Carter then somebody knocked on the door and one of the workers answered it but was blown away by a shotgun. Then there was a big ass shoot out so we grabbed all the money and headed to the back so we can get in the van and when I looked back Lucas wasn't behind me so I went back and he was shot and it was some dude over him trying to finish the job but I shot him."He say.

"You guys should head to some place safe I'm sure Carter or who ever is doing this is watching us."I say as Will nods.

"I'm gone have one of the workers come back and watch you and Lucas."He say as I nod.

They leave and I go to Lucas hospital room. I pulled the chair closer to his bed and held his hand. I looked at him for a long time before I busted out in tears.

"I told you to be safe."I say as I sniff and lay my head down.

I soon fell asleep while holding Lucas hand.

I updated.

I know it's short.

Bree in the M/M