Chapter 33

1 week later
Bree POV.

Today is Lucas funeral they wouldn't even let me view the body they said it was to much damage. Since Lucas never really had much family it was just us who was going to his funeral.

I woke up and looked in the mirror. My eyes were blood shot red and swollen. Will and India decided to stay at me and Lucas house for a while until they knew I was ok.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed in all black of course I was looking in the mirror doing my hair when India came in.

"Hey you ready?"She ask.

"Yeah."I say as I grab my purse and close the bedroom door.

"Hey ladies y'all ready to go?"Will ask.

I really wasn't in the mood to talk so I just nodded.

The drive to the sementary was long to me. I just sat in the back of the car thinking of me and Lucas memories.

Flashback.

"Bae you here that?"Lucas ask.

"Here what?"I ask.

"This."He say as he farts loud as fuck.

"BRO GETCHO YO ASS OFF ME IT SMELLS LIKE SOMEBODY CRAWLED UP YO ASS AND DIED!"I yell as I push him off the floor.

He was just laughing his ass off.

Flashback over.

Now I was officially in tears. I wiped my face as the car come to a stop. I stepped out the car and put my sun glasses on. We walked to Lucas grave and his casket was closed.

"Will I thought I arranged for his casket to be open."I say.

"It can't be opened Bree it's to much damage."He say.

Tears rolled down my cheeks I can't even see him one last time before he's six feet under, it breaks my heart.

"Come on let's sit down."Will say as we all take our seats.

"Our heavenly father we are gathered here today to rest the young soul of Lucas Coly from what I have heard he was a old soul in a young body....he was very loving and was protective and did nothing but what he had to do."The pastor say.

I put my head down and wipe my tears. When I looked back up I seen a few people walk to where we were.

"Will who is that?"I whisper. Will turns his head and looks in the same direction I was looking.

"If I'll be damned."Will say in shock.

Me and India looked at each other.

"Excuse me pastor can we stop for a second?"Will ask.

"Will what the hell."I say.

"I'm sorry Bree but hold on."He say as he walks to the people.

"What the fuck is going on this is my baby's funeral."I say.