Chapter Eleven: Secret Rendezvous

Author's Notes:
This chapter isn't necessarily going to be a long one. I'm going to breeze through this one to get to the main event: Prom! So I apologize if this chapter is a bit boring.
And thank you for voting and commenting on some of my previous chapters! It means a lot!
________________________
Rouge's POV~
A couple of weeks went by, and every chance I got I met up with Shadow. I'd skip class to see him. Sometimes, I'd even lie to my parents. I would tell them that I was spending the night with Amy, but in reality, I was staying with Shadow. Since we spent so much time together, we ended up becoming very close. He asked me to be his girlfriend, and I accepted. It was a bummer that we had to keep quiet about it, but at the same time, it was also kind of romantic. It reminded me of Romeo and Juliet, except our parents didn't hate one another. I never got to meet his parents, he would only invite me when they weren't home.
Aside from that, when we were together we also talked about prom. We planned what color we were going to wear, even though we couldn't go 'together', per say. We also decided that we'd slip out together and we would spend some time at his house afterwards.
One day after school, Amy and I went to shop for dresses. I already knew what color I wanted the dress, but I wasn't sure about the style. Amy on the other hand, knew exactly what she wanted.
"If you see a short, red dress with a sweetheart neckline tell me!"
"Okay, I will," I replied as I fumbled through the dresses. Nothing really caught my eye. We were there for a good thirty minutes, and it was as if I tried on a thousand dresses.
"Hey, this one's pretty!" Amy said as she rose up a gorgeous bella-pink colored dress.
It was perfect. It was a long, sleeveless dress with a slit running up one of the sides of the dress. It also had some jewel detailing.
"Amy, it's stunning!" I exclaimed as she handed it to me, "I'm gonna go try this on!"
I went into a dressing room and put it on. I loved it. It seemed to fit in all the right places. I smiled, I looked good!
Once I put my clothes back on, Amy and I purchased our dresses and left. I was so excited, I couldn't wait for prom!
I wonder if Shadow is excited...