Chapter Fourteen: Trust

Author's Notes:
Well, school is in session, that means homework and such. Therefore, this is the last priority. I will try to figure out a schedule for this story as soon as I can, and I will let you all know. Thank you for the votes and sticking with the story!
________________________
Rouge's POV~
Once we made it to his house, we went straight to his room.
Once he shut the door behind us, he began to kiss me, and it proceeded from there.
Should you really do this?
I liked him so much. Everything about him was so intriguing.
We ended up on his bed, with him on top of me. As soon as he started kissing my neck I asked him.
"Have you ever done anything like this before?"
"No," he replied, "Have you?"
I shook my head no. I was nervous, and although he was good at hiding his emotions, I could tell he was nervous too.

Shadow's POV~
There's was no way that I going to show it, but I was scared as hell.
What if you hurt her?
The fact that she was in the same boat that I was in relaxed me a little bit. I went back to kissing her.
Be careful with her.
After some fooling around I finally worked up the courage to ask her. She paused, and said yes.
"Are you sure?" I asked her.
"I'm- I'm sure. I trust you, Shadow."
Something in me stirred. My heart raced. She trusted me. And that meant the world to me.
Better not lose that trust.
I found something that night. It was so much more than a high school fling.
My God, I think I love you.