Destroyer

Error knew something was making the artworks. And he destroyed each one he came by.

He knew their was more. Not just the art but threw the void. This was only a start.

How did he know?

The codes.

With each code he read, deleted, or even changed, he learned something.

Like something was bigger then him, bigger than the void. Their was more out their. And he had the power to glitch out.

He looked around in shock. Almost like he knew something was not right. Their were little screens everywhere.

He knew the place he was in should be empty. Alone from anything. Just the endless space.

Walking up to one he looked at it. The things he saw were poorly made but life radiated off it. He read the code. Undertale 00.

The pain he felt in the anti-void came back stronger.

"No."

He glared at the form in front of him.

"I-i-i WilL n-nOt alLoW it!"

Blue strings wrapped around the creation.

He closed his fists but had a little trouble. This was not some small artwork. This was a world. And it would take a little more to destroy it.

He was alright with that. He would destroy everything he could. Because none of these belonged.

He knew just what to do. He went inside the world. He kept out of sight and searched for the source. It surprised him when a Skeleton walked past him happily with a taller one next to him.

No. Not what he was here for.

The souls came in many colors. But none were black like his. This angered him more for some reason.

He learned things in the timeline, and he felt like he knew most of it. But he did not care for it.

It feels like he forgot something.

His eyes widened. A red soul. Every soul he has seen has Ben a variety of colors. But this was his first red.

And a human bore it.

His strings lash out capturing the soul causing the bearer to scream in pain. The tighter he squeezed, the more the world around him shook.

He smiled as he broke the soul. It shattering into a hundred of pieces.

The world around him seemed to break like glass. He quickly glitched out and looked down at the screen.

The created monsters were in a panic as their code deleted. Only he could hack into these so well.

He continued to enter the screens and find the main soul. Then he would hear the screams as he tore the world a part.

These did not belong here. Their should be nothing. But the fact that something was here, made his loneliness grow and his pain to get worst.

Something was out their. Something he did not know about, but he knew he needed to deal with.

Because what was out their, was making these... Timelines, and it was breaking him to know that someone was happy.

And he was not.