Game on

Inks eyes opend slowly. Untill he noticed how close anothers face was to his.

His eyes snaped open as he looked at Error who wore a worried expression. He checked you over then smiled. "Thank glItches your a-alright."

It took Ink only a few moments to realise he was being held bridal style in Errors arms.

Also that they were somewhere in the clouds.

He flushes rainbow from being so close and stutters out his words.

"E-error...!"

"I'm sorry."

"Eh?"

"I did not mEan to be so forsed with yOu. Sometimes I forget how d-delicate you are."

Ink at once began to pout. "I'm not delicate!"

Error grin's at Inks mini outburst. "Is t-that denial?"

Ink struggled in Errors hold untill he was set down on the clouds. Fuming he glared at Error while Error tryed to not laugh.

Ink turns away and Error chuckled before his smile fadded a bit.

"Hello, Ink." He says smileing softly.

Ink turned to Error seeing the sad look on his face and his smile fadded and sorrow took over his expression.

"Where have you been? It's been so long... I thought you were done with your tricks... Done with me..."

Error shook head. "I been a-around. I been thiNking, working on f-fixing up my roOm."

A grin takes over his features as he walks forward and pulled Ink into a hug. "And who c-could ever been dOne with such a-a cute opponent."

Ink blushes and hugs Error back burring his face into Errors chest. "You caused quite the ruckus..."

Error chuckled. "I wanTed to return w-with a bang." He says carelessly.

Ink frowns. "Some bang. You should stop messing with my creations."

"But seeing you s-so mad... It's delicious."

Ink flushed rainbow at his words turning away from him. "S-so! You need to grow up!"

"But it's fun a-acting like a chIld." Error huged Ink from behind his arms wraping around Inks waist and chest, temting movements so close to the targets.

"Children noRmally get what we want..." Error whispered into Inks nonexistent ear.

Ink flushed and pulled himself away from Error. "And grown ups discipline children who misbehave."

Error rolls his eyes. "Can't diScipline what y-you can't catch." He bates.

Inks eyes narrow. "Is that a challenge?"

"I'm always catChing you. You think you can g-get me? Yes, this is a chalLenge."

Ink smiles. "Game on."

Error gliched out of the world and moved with speed that would shock any human. Looking at the AUs he passed he wondered where he should play this game.

His eyes land on a world with a tutu srounding it.

Dancetale.

Error grins and hacks himself in.

"Yeah, game on."