what happened

Error smiled softly as Ink looks at him shocked.

Hes not really sure how long he had been gone. But when his body was finally together, he could tell the changes were drastically big. So a lot of time must have pased.

Letting Ink go he landed himself fully on the ground and folded his wings in. Ink took that chance to turn around and stare at him.

He reached out and caress Error face as if wondering if it was really him.

Once ink confirmed it was really him he smiled weakly his eyes watering.

"Your here now... It is it okey if I cry now?"

Error nodded and Ink threw himself into Error bawling.

Error sunk to the ground and pulled Ink into his lap hugging the smaller skeleton close and kissed Inks forhead repeatedly.

He silently lissoned to Inks crys waiting for him to calm down.

He was not sure what to honstly say.

"I don't understand... H-how..." Ink whispers trailing off with a stutter. Like something was cought in his throat.

"To be honest, it's hard to explain. When you killed me,"

Error could feel Ink flich at those words.

"I was fused with Gaster. the amount of core running thew me... I can't even discribe it."

He held his hand out and gased at it. Rembering the feel of the core filling his vains.

"When you killed me my soul was unstable. But the core forsed me to stay alive. When I turned to dust Gaster and I separated into our own dust. Even though some thangs were not all separated."

Error shudders causing Ink to look up at him.

"Not even death was as painful as our dust particles separated us for each other. It was like my soul was being torn apart. I felt everything."

Ink nuzzles into Error in a way to comfort him.

"When separated, I can't explain it but I could since what was going on around me. I also knew that slowly, I was putting myself back together. It took me some time to realise it though."

"I was able to move but it slowed my healing process. And no one could see or hear me. I was not alive, but I was not dead eather."

Error sighed out softly. It was a unpleasant feeling. He was like a ghost. But at the same time he was not. It was a cold feeling.

"It slowed my healing by a lot to get my message to you. But even though it took longer, I don't regret showing myself."

Ink smiled. So he was not crazy. Error really was their.

"I could not tell time. I was in a state that was neither asleep or awake. In some ways I wondered if I was in a deam. But when I look around i realise it was a nightmare."

"I could hear the monsters around me. Voices. But they were faint."

Error looked off with a out of it look in his eyes.

"Everything was cold. But I knew thangs as well. When me and Gaster separated, a lot of core was left in me. Because I was still alive as well the core mingled with my non tainted dusts and turing into them."

"The core died off because I was part alive. Untill I was remade. I don't have enough core in me to do it a second time though."

"Gasters dust dissolved. He was completely made of core. But some of the core now lives in the Multi-verse. I can tell."

Inks eyes widen. "Hes not going to come back right?"

Error smiles. "No. But the core that did not die is part of this world now."

Ink nods his head.

"Ink... I'm sorry... I been gone for so long... I'm back now..."

Ink smiles softly. "I'll forgive you... But I need to know something."

"What?"

"Do you love me?"

Error grins. "You'll never know how much I love you."

Ink leans up and kisses Error gently.