Always dancing

It did not take but another hour for the dancing to start.

Monsters were quickly lossing to the best. Papyrus made it in six rounds before meeting Sans, who was doing excellent.

Papyrus won because, unknown to him, let him win. Ink was also doing well. He got the Queen and Alphys out of the way.

Error got Undine, the King, and a child in a tutu out of the way.

Overall the dancing was going well. Ink went aginst Papyrus and won, and Error grins when the last two were called.

"Our two finalists are, Ink the Creator and Error the Destroyer!" The loudspeaker said, a robot, metton was hosting the show.

Error and Ink walked into the platform. Ink smiled with determination in his eyes, while Error grined.

"And you may begin!"

Ink and Error bowed after hearing those words, their eyes just watching one another.

Error started.

From his bow he stood up with a snap sliding backwards a few feet before swaying to the side moving to go in a circle around Ink. His movements slow and simple as if Dareing Ink.

Ink however just moved his body. He leaned forward, than back swaying his hips side to side as he hands went above his head crossing and making a longways X, his bony fingers speed out and he tilted himself back in a delicate pose.

Error took this chance to wrap one arm around Inks waist spinning him.

The audience was surprised at the movement. The dancing was kept separate. But their was no rule aginst it.

Ink let Error spin him and when Error took a step back Ink dropped to the ground using his hands to balance him he twisted himself among for Errors face.

Error douged by leaning back as the foot went past him he did a backflip and twisted in the air so he would land sideways one leg streched out the other on his knee. His upper body was twisted, facing Ink who was already on his feet again spinning his way to Error, his arms wraped around his waist, hugging himself.

Error stood and cought Ink in his spin using the streched out leg to trip Ink. Ink gasped as he began to fall face first but Error grabed him just in time to yank him up, throwing him in the air.

Ink spun in the air, turning himself to his side so Error would Catch him bridel style. When Error cought him he set ink down moving to hit him.

Ink swayed from side to side douging the hits with gracefull skill ducking down and rasing his hands up to block a hit.

Error was grinning as he slid back found a few cartwheels to gather some space between them.

Ink copies Error doing backflips spinning in each one untill they were as far as they could get from one another.

Error raised his hand and to the audience surprise red bones began to spin behind him.

Ink pulled out his paintbrush spinning around it before twisting it in his hands, creating a few colors in the air making color spin in purple, black, and blue.

The red bones flew at him and Ink danced his way around them spinning and twisting his flexible body with ease.

Error moved forward moving his hands in swift movements to control the bones.

At last Ink stoped moving poised with his arm streched out to Error, he other hand up in the air, his fingers streched over one another in a gracefull stance.

Error stoped his bone attach and was stances leaning back slighly and one of his arms folded into his chest as he stoped moving in a position that made it look like he was about to get on one knee, his head bowed down.

Everyone wondered if they were done but just then, Error grabed Inks outstretched hand, entwining their fingers tanking Ink into him and his other hand to his mid back so they were pressed together.

Ink looked at Error surprised while he mearly smiles as they began to dance together, moving side to side together.

Error spins Ink and pulls him again, and now Ink was smileing too. "Were alwAys dancing." Error says dipping Ink.

Ink shakes his head as Error pulled him back up. "I suppose in a way we are." He raises his hands up as ink threw him on the air, letting him do a spin in the air before catching him before he hits the grown.

Inks back was pressed aginst Error, his arms crossed in a X and each hand was held by Errors.

Error spun timing again and pulled him close so they were facing one another again. "Were hot and were cold. We fight and care for one another."

Error nodded his head in agreement dipping Ink again. This time keeping Ink like that. He looked into Inks colorful eyes as if entranced by them.

Ink was also lost in Errors mismatched eyes, to the point he did not notice Error got closer to him untill their lips met.

Ink closed his eyes, he had forgotten they were in the middle of a huge crowd as Errors mouth dominated his own.

Exploreing Inks mouth he felt overjoyed that Ink moaned into the kiss. he pushed his toung deeper into Inks mouth, knowing Ink was his.

Ink was drooling into the kiss, the lack of air made him wiggle a bit. When Error pulled away he became aware of where they were again as soon at the crowd cheers.

"I never seen something so beautiful in such a long time! A dance of battle, a dance of love, and a ending kiss!" Metton yells loudly.

Ink flushed as Error pulled away getting on one knee kissing Inks hand whispering. "Let's m-meet in tHe Anti-void." Before gliching out of sight.

Ink smiles and bows before he painted himself out.