Experiments

Gaster was displeased the Error destroyed one of his side experiments.

So he moved Errors testing to that day checking him for anything out of health.

Error was fine. And that horrified him.

So within minutes he was strapped to a table to prevent struggling. When Gaster began to prod at him.

Error looked up to see a bright light. But he has no idea how Gaster got one in such a dark place.

"You knnow Error, alll that harrd work oon that child now to waiist. But, I suppose illl let it sslide."

Error grins. "W-well, she came aFter me. I was w-within rights."

Gasters face appears and all Error could think of was how cliche this all was. And how he was scared of what he knew was going to happen.

Gaster nodded his head. "Stilll, it's ssuch a waist."

Error rolled his eyes. With Gasters tone of voice it sounded like he could care less.

Errors eyes widen when Gaster smiled. "Your gooing to sleeep for a biit. Alright?"

Error shreeks as Gaster took a needle and stabed it into his skull from between his eye sockets.

He did not know what was injected into him, but he felt the affects real fast.

His soul glew dimly as he felt like he was melting. His eyes slowly closing even they he was doing his best to stay awake.

"Dont worrry, your in goood hands."

Error could see all the different hands holding some kind of tool.

But then he couldn't see anything.

Gaster was amused by the reactions.

Depending how much something hurt his soul would glow brighter or become dimmer. His physical form seemed to be strained with all the shots and the small cuts.

He even mixed some of his blood into Error. With something mixed with his blood to ensure Error could obea his commands.

Gasters injections were going in Error, but would lay dormant untill an high emotion was met so that the blood boil and run.

His mind wondered to that other skeleton in the Multi-verse. Ink, he believed it was called.

Error tryed to hide it. But Gaster knew they had a history of some kind. And if he could tame the creator, he can have whatever he wants to mess with! Endless experiments!

But he would have to break him first.

His eyes look at Error as he grins his hands grabing a few needles, and equipment. This is going to be interesting.

What better way to break the creator than to put him aginst his friend?

Errors eyes open wide as he screamed in pain. His arms curl around his head and he rolled himself into a ball.

Oh.

He was no longer strapped down.

He could feel new thangs in his body. They're doormat right now.

"Heh. HahAhahAhahaHa!"

Error laughed loudly as he stood up.

"Oh d-dear, Gaster! What dId you p-put in me?" Error asks laughing.

"Careful. Yoou'll make a reactioon before im readdy foor it."

Error chuckled. He felt light, and heavy, the stuff injected into ran with his blood but did not mix.

He need high emotion to cause a reaction. But what was Gaster waiting for?

Error chuckled. "Alright Gaster."

Gaster grined. "Come. Weere going oout."

Error laughed. "That's a f-first. WheRe to?"

Gaster smiled. "Youlll see."

Error laughed. He felt giddy. Chuckling he followed Gaster. He had no idea what was in him but he felt light skulled.

But where were they going?