A little talk (part 3)

Ink looked at Error surprised. "I don't understand..."

Error shook his head. "What is the m-most impOrtant part of us? The tHang that m-make us uS? Our souls are oUr l-lifes."

Ink looked at Error his hand pressing aginst his chest where his ribs protected his soul.

"Our souls... Could hold the answer..." He mumbles softly. Ink However saw a flaw in Errors thought.

"But how are we going to hack into our souls?"

Error rolled his mismatched eyes. "My s-strings."

Inks eyes widen as distrust fills him. But a part of him trusted Error.

"You expect me to leave my soul at your Mercy!?"

Error shook his head. It was true, Ink had no reason to trust him. But he knew Ink would not hurt him without reason. "T-true. Then I wIll let you hAve hold of my s-soul."

Did that really just come out of his mouth?

Ink looked at Error surprised but looked down at the emty white land.

"All right..."

He agreed? Error was shocked at that. Shaking his head he reached his hand out for Ink to take.

As soon as Inks hand was in Errors strings began to crawl up his arm. They went around pulling him closer leading his hand to Errors chest where Ink could feel Errors life, his soul beneath the clothing.

"I'm s-sorry, but My soul can't come o-out of me becaUse it's broken."

Ink nodded blushing softly, shuddering as strings wraped around his soul pulling it out into view.

Error looked at it. He expected it to be rainbow colored but instead it was a pure white that glew, unlike his black soul with red cracks in it.

His strings wraped around Ink pulling him closer so their body's were blushing. It felt right to be this close to Ink.

Like all we wanted was finaly his.

Their eyes locked and Ink looked dased compared to Error soft eyes, careing for something really was rare for him.

Ink could not help but feel safe, he trusted Error.

"Are yOu ready?"

Ink nods his head closing his eyes slowly. "Yes."

Errors eyes closed and his strings wraped into the soul. Almost instantly darkness consumed them.